A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - On the Run from Mages and hiding in a male harem

On the Run from Mages and hiding in a male harem

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

On the Run from Mages and hiding in a male harem

Postby dreamer57361 on April 5th, 2020, 7:54 pm

Dream: I was running across a courtyard. It was huge and held a garden with lots of trees and a stone walking path. A mage battle was going on around me. I jumped over someone as they turned into a huge snapping turtle and dodged behind a tree as someone else threw a fireball at me. A green beam shot across the path in front of me and I can’t remember if someone said it aloud or I just thought “I can’t touch those; it will kill me.” I grabbed a wand off the ground and fired back an orange beam and kept running. Another person turned into a bear and charged at the people shooting spells at me.
There were several other people who were helping me. One of them shoved a wand that looked like a flowering cherry tree branch into my hands and said “Here! Use this! It will give you a horn so you can push through their defenses!” I took the branch and it turned me into a unicorn. I charged across the field towards the nearest wall, and the enemies were quick to get out of my way. As it wore off, I returned to normal and found myself standing in front of a huge wooden door. It was a rich red color with gold oriental-style decorations. The lower part of the door had been broken off, leaving nothing but a jagged edge for the last foot or so. I pushed the door open and ducked inside.
Inside was a large room with several beautiful people relaxing. Some were lounging about, others were stretching, and some were eating at a low table. My first impression was that I had stumbled into someone’s harem, then I realized that, as beautiful as all of them are, they’re all men. I can’t remember exactly what their clothes looked like, but they were colorful and flowy. As far as I could tell, none of them had noticed me yet. I had a strong impression that I was not supposed to be here, but I shouldn’t go back through the red door and into the courtyard. I ducked through another door not far from the red door and found myself in a huge closet. I started looking through the clothes for something to wear as a disguise until I could sneak out through another door.
As I was tucking my hair into a weird purple hat, I heard the red door open. I could hear someone asking the men if I had come through their room. One of them answered that “No, they hadn’t seen anyone come through here.” By that point, I had stripped down to just my panties and was pulling on a jumper that I had picked off the shelf. I realized that my breasts would be very obvious under it, so I stopped with it half-way up to put on my sports bra. I barely had the bra on when the door opened behind me. I turned around to find one of the men from the harem standing in the closet’s doorway. He had short dark hair and was wearing a robe and loose cut pants.
“That’s not going to look right on you,” he commented, “you’re not going to fool anyone in that outfit.” A smaller man—about my height—with fluffy lavender hair joined him in the doorway. He picked a teal bodysuit off one of the racks and held it up to me. It was long sleeved and open-backed
“What about this one?”
“I don’t think it will fit,” I replied. He held it up a moment longer before agreeing and putting it back. As the two looked for something to fit me, they were joined by two more: a more brawny (but no less beautiful) man with dark blue hair and an lean one with silvery hair. Between the four of them, they found an outfit, dressed me, and I’m guessing put either some form of cosmetics or magic on me, because when they were done, I looked like I could be one of them. Also, I kind of look like Link from BotW. I can’t remember exactly what I was wearing, though. The black haired one adjusted the pink veil over my face one last time before he deemed their work sufficient and told me to stick close and they would get me past the guards.
We went out a door on the far side of the room. At least six of the men went with me: the four from the dressing room, one with pink hair, and a tanned guy with fluffy cotton white hair. The guards barely acknowledged the group’s presence as we crossed another courtyard—this one was stone with lots of stairs. We passed by Zoe who was disguised as one of the guards and I gave her a wink and a quick thumbs up to let her know I was alright.
We turned down an alley towards a stone bathhouse. I stumbled over the uneven cobblestones, lost a shoe, and caught the momentary attention of the guards. This is when I notice I’m wearing terribly impractical pink fluffy slippers. The pink haired man helped me up and commented “We should have gotten you more practical shoes. Here, try these.” He offered me a just as impractical looking pair of fluffy white sandals. Maybe they were better shoes, because I made it the rest of the way to the bathhouse without further incident.
Once inside, I’m shown to a back door that opens to a winding path down the hillside. Our goodbyes are momentarily interrupted as a guy with blue hair—not at all the same as our guy with blue hair—staggers in, stares at the assortment of hair colors and elaborate clothing in front of him, mutters something about bad mushrooms, and staggers into the bathroom off the main room and can be heard throwing up. He’s deemed a non-threat to my escape, and we finish our goodbyes. As I’m stepping out into the world beyond, I wake up.

Significant Life Events: I'm starting a new job in a city several hours from home. I'm having to travel up there for my shifts during the week and leave my husband and cats at home.

Background: I'm 29 y.o. white female. I'm a Neonatal ICU nurse; I'm currently working as a traveling nurse

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have a history of anxiety and possibly depression (not diagnosed, but have often been described as 'moody').

Feelings About People: TBH, I don't know any of the people in the dream from real life

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: It occurred last Tuesday (3/31), and so far it is not recurring.
dreamer57361
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion