A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - framed for murder

framed for murder

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

framed for murder

Postby dreamer57351 on April 2nd, 2020, 6:12 am

Dream: It began at the police station, I and 4 other random people were bailed out of jail by Hiram Lodge. We asked him why him, he wasn't any of our family. His answer was 'its an incentive to admit your guilty for the murder' we all said we didn't do it, which none of us did.

As a consequence, he took us to a countryside house and kept us prisoner until we admitted that we had committed the murder. The other 4 escaped in many ways which often they planned and I was left alone in the house. Finally, I lost it and asked the bodyguard to let me go which he did and I began walking down the road trying to get to the main town.

On the way back a black car arrived next to me and told me to get in. It was Hiram and a police officer coming to arrest me for the murder I did not commit.

Awaiting trial, I began crying uncontrollably saying I was innocent and didn't do it, which remains true.
In the courtroom, I kept telling them I was innocent and had no clue what murder they were on about, they kept saying they had evidence and I woke up soon after that unsure of what happened to me in the end.

Significant Life Events: negative, on the edge and close to a mental breakdown. it felt like things were under control and they were but my mind was telling me it wasn't ok and making me feel uncomfortable and worried.

Background: 17, female, polish, working at a restaurant

Mental Illness Or Depression: not any that has been officially recorded by doctors but has experienced symptoms.

Feelings About People: The 4 others that were arrested for the murder were random people so I don't have any feelings except for confusion on why they were in my dream and where or how did I supposedly know them.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: no more than 4 or so days ago
dreamer57351
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion