A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Trying to reunite with my ex lover

Trying to reunite with my ex lover

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Trying to reunite with my ex lover

Postby dreamer597 on February 25th, 2013, 4:08 pm

Dream: My recent dream was: he found out where I was staying and called me. i spoke with him over the phone and he asked that i give me my address so that he could come and see me. i told him that i did not know the address that he would have to ask other people. then he said that he would bring something with him so that it wouldn't look so obvious that he came to see me. it was late at night and i was already asleep when i hear a knock on my bedroom door. it was an aunt telling me that Chuy had stopped by and had left something for me. My aunt told me that she did not want to wake me up so she told him i was alseep. i felt so disappointed and discouraged because i had not seen him. however, in my dream i felt like my aunt was trying to prevent us from seeing each other. i woke up and felt like my dream was so real to me. it felt very real. and then i felt a bit depressed because i felt like i do miss him and wonder how he is doing.

in my other dreams that i have had about him; it is my father who prevents us from seeing each other. I have this dream once in awhile but it reoccurs most of the time (in a different way). I always have wondered what my dream means; if anything at all. Can you pleaase help me?

Thank you very much.

Significant Life Events: I had an affair 8 years ago with a married man. I have loved this man all my life (I met him over 20 years ago but never had the affair until 8 yrs ago). He lives in another country. I have no communication with him nor do I know anything about him. I have no way of contacting him. However, I often have dreams about him. I dream that he comes looking for me or is trying to see me but every time that we try to see each other; someone imposes us to meet. And I wake up feeling depressed because in my heart I do wish that one day I will see him again. Not to have another affair but just to be able to speak to him again. I still love him and I know down deep in my hear that he feels the same about me.
while we were together; people did try to get involved and separate us. Eventually I broke it off because the affair was going no where.

Background: 45 yrs old, Female, Hispanic. I work for an international company. I am a logistics Manager.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: the people in my dream are related to me (aunt, father, mother, etc..) and i have no harsh feelings toward them. But they are against our relationship.

Relationship Status: married

When And How Often: It occurred, Feb. 22nd. It recurrs but in a different type of setting. But basically the same type of situation (him and I are trying to find a way to see each other).
dreamer597
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion