A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - 1st dream interpretation ???

1st dream interpretation ???

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

1st dream interpretation ???

Postby Blumoon77 on February 22nd, 2013, 2:58 pm

I rarely remember my dreams & this one really stuck with me!!
I had a dream the night before last that I ran into this beautiful,model type boy I used to know & had a huge crush on & he knew it & he led me on & he had a gf the whole time. Anyways in the dream he was super happy to see me & he sat in my lap and I cradled him kinda & we where laughing a lot(I could always make him laugh a lot). I live outa state where i met him so theres no chance id run into him in real life. Also bikes where involved in the background i subtely remember. Im just so intrigued by this i dunno why. Whats it mean????? This was like 5 years ago when I knew him so it feels real outta of the blue.
Blumoon77
Dream Lover

Re: 1st dream interpretation ???

Postby ElizVanZee on February 23rd, 2013, 6:01 pm

The dream indicates that an idea has come up – probably unintentionally – an idea represented by the model boy. (I ran into this beautiful, model type boy)
By referring to the boy as “a model type boy”, he would tend to represent the idea of a model or ideal type of boy to have as a boyfriend. As a model type boy would suggest a boy who is very handsome and well built, the scene appears to be referring to the idea that you would consider the ideal boyfriend to be a boy who is very handsome and well built. This is an ideal that you became infatuated with (had a huge crush on) or found very appealing in the past, but a “crush” implies a short term infatuation. The “crush” is usually associated with “a school girl’s crush” and thus also implies a fondness that one is expected to grow out of or move past. Thus by bringing this particular boy into the dream scene, his image suggests the liking for boyfriends who are handsome, well built boys, is a liking that you could be expected to lose with age and more maturity.

In this scene the idea of a model type boyfriend does not appear to be a problem for you (he was super happy to see me) but in reality this boy, reflecting your ideal of a boyfriend, did lead you on. In other words, using the ideal you have in mind, you would not be doing right by yourself. (he had a girlfriend the whole time) By sitting in your lap, it is implied that you see the acquisition of a very handsome boyfriend as a very fortunate event. (as in “it just fell into my lap”) By cradling him in your lap, it associates him with a baby – meaning that your ideal of having a handsome boyfriend may not be the most mature idea you could have. The shared laugher would suggest that this is an idea and an ideal that is laughable; not one to be taken seriously. Since you are both laughing in the scene, it also brings up the question as to who gets the last laugh when you see this type of boyfriend as the ideal. Will it be you on an emotional level or the boy? In the past it was the boy.

The fact that you mention that you now live out of state, implies that when thinking about the issue of boys, you may need to remember that your state or living conditions have changed since this idea of the ideal of a handsome boyfriend first came up. You have grown mentally and emotionally since then and there should be no chance or coming across this old, less mature ideal now. (there’s no chance I’d run into him in real life) [This dream seems to be a reminder not to “judge a book by its cover”. The physical appearance will not assure you of getting “a good man”. Look inside him.]
ElizVanZee
Dream Guide

Re: 1st dream interpretation ???

Postby Blumoon77 on February 23rd, 2013, 9:12 pm

Elizvanzee-
You should be charging people for dream analysis because that was awesome & dead on! Thank you so much for taking the time to analyze my dream & answer me. You made my jaw drop! Many thanks for your talent
Blumoon77
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion