A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Sleepparalyzed

Sleepparalyzed

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Sleepparalyzed

Postby dreamer57095 on October 22nd, 2019, 10:47 pm

Dream: One night around midnight I would say, I woke up in my bed in sleep paralysis. In the moment I felt no fear (in fact I’ve had hundreds of dreams of demons and terrible things yet I’ve had no fear in any dreams or struggle against me, only an overwhelming sense to fight back or do nothing at all but watch and observe)

I could not move yet I was entirely awake. I looked around my room and saw a moonlight glow with what seemed to be snow or large dust particles floating around the room. My window blinds were shut so no light should have been able to reach inside the room from the moon. I couldn’t make out any shapes or figures in my room as I laid there so I decided to try and close my eyes to see if it would pass. As soon as I close my eyes however I saw a vision. I was sitting at the top of a grassy hill with raging storms above me. At the bottom of the hill was a very dark tree line and though I couldn’t see anything in it, i knew there was beings inside it trying to get something that was behind me. Something that I felt they must not reach. Then on my left side I saw a man walking out ahead of where I was sitting. He had a black dress shirt on, blue jeans and black hair. He got about 10 steps down the hill and a staircase rose up from the ground. He climbing up them and as he was climbing he began giving a sermon of something biblical. I could not understand him but I knew it was of god. He continued to gospel when pillars rose up from the ground further down the hill and barbed wire began wrapping its way through the pillars to create a fence. This man then got down from the stairs, pulled a sword and began cutting down this fence that was just created. At this point I started hearing faint ringing in my hears that got louder as the vision went forward.
I was very confused why this man who was speaking of god cut down the fence that was protecting whatever if was I was Behind me and letting these unseen begins have direct access.Then, after he cut the last wire and the fence fell he walked up around my left side and came up behind me on my right. At this point the ringing in my ears got so intense that my head started pounding and my eyes ran blurry. The man leaned down to my right ear and whispered “listing to the ringing, it’s the sound of god speaking to you”. And it all broke. In and instant the paralysis broke, I was sitting up in my bed, and the ringing had stopped.

Ever since then I’ve had ringing in my ears in places I feel the presence of something other than myself. For example I was at my wife’s friends house and there was one room I couldn’t hear anything in because the ringing got so loud. I later found out that someone had died in that room prior and since then their family had nightmares or cold sweats whenever someone would sleep in that room.

( I remember most if not all my dreams in very vivid detail. So detailed I’m able to draw the things I see weeks even months after I have them.)

Significant Life Events: Nothing of note
Dream seemed to come without warning

Background: 23 currently (21 at the time of dream) /male/white/construction worker

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Did not recognize the man in my dream

Relationship Status: Married, dating at the time

When And How Often: 2 years ago and it has not repeated
dreamer57095
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion