A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Nightmare

Nightmare

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Nightmare

Postby dreamer56909 on August 9th, 2019, 1:52 pm

Dream: When I was staying in my hometown a few weeks ago, I saw a terrifying dream about myself. As I guess, I saw this dream between 4 am to 6 am while I was sleeping on my bed in my room alone. There were two incidents in one dream, as the first incident I saw, I was living in a quite abandoned house alone which built on the side of a mountain, and I was the owner of that house. In this dream, I felt it was like a someone’s funeral, someone who was very close to me almost like my wife or girlfriend but I’m not sure. However, in real life I don’t have a wife or even a girlfriend, I’m living as a single guy. In this dream as I said it was a funeral and after the funeral, I was staying in the garden which wasn’t well maintained almost like a small forest. I was talking with someone and as I felt the person which I was talking in the garden was her dad. As I felt this person tried to comfort me and he said, 'don’t worry it wasn’t your fault’’ and I didn’t see his face because he was standing behind me and I heard only his voice. By the time we were talking in the garden, I saw that everybody was leaving but, only a one person, a woman was standing by the gates of the house and she was frowning at me in a very baleful manner. As I felt, she was the mother of the dead person and the idea which she was expressing from her face was like “I won’t forgive you ever for what you have done”. She was wearing a white color dress and she had half grayed curly hair, very small curls. She looked like between 55 – 60 years old and her complexion was dark brown. While I was seeing this dream, I felt quite a disappointment about myself and I felt I’m the one who should take responsibility for her death. However, after the funeral, everybody left me alone and I felt that the dead person is haunting the house and she’s waiting to get her revenge.

Second incident

In this incident I felt like I have reincarnated, I have reincarnated as a child between 12 – 14 years old. I was wearing a Uniform, a school uniform blue color short and a white color shirt. In this incident, it was getting dark, between 6 pm – 7 pm. I felt I was lost in somewhere but not alone, I was with someone, but I couldn’t see him or even his face. But as I felt he had a dark color complexion and one of my best friends also have this type of complexion, and as I felt it was almost like him but I’m not sure. We were trying to find a way back home but, as I said before we were lost. Then we were climbing stone-paved old looking stairs which were led through a forest, and then suddenly we entered a garden and we saw a house, a house which was abandoned many years ago, the house which I mentioned before in the first part of the dream. This time the house looked more abandoned, bushes and small trees have grown everywhere, walls were faded, windows, doors and some walls have collapsed. However, we entered the house from its front door, and it was dark everywhere. So, we couldn’t see anything clearly, but I saw a staircase barely which was made of concrete. Suddenly I felt something is wrong, I heard somebody yelled at me and it was my partner, he said ‘run, run, keep running’, and then for the first time I saw him, and it wasn’t a person, it was a cat, a black cat. Personally, I don’t like cats, I like dogs. However, this cat and I ran out from the house and then another cat appeared, a white cat and this cat wanted to attack me but, the black cat blocked the white cat and let me run. This white cat was a female cat and I realized it was a specter, as I felt this is the person who died in the first part of the dream. As I felt she had been waiting to get her revenge for many years and finally she got a chance. Like I mentioned before in the first part of the dream the house was built on a side of a mountain, so I climbed a few more steps and reached the road. As I saw in the dream the road was tar paved road and I could see the surroundings so clear because of the moonlight. Then again, I and the black cat ran along the road and I heard the black cat said, don’t go under the shadows it could kill you, stay under the moonlight. As I felt this white cat can’t run under the moonlight, because it was a specter, but it could run under the shadows. However, while we were running along the road the white cat was chasing us and it was chasing us under the shadows of bushes and trees, on my right side. Finally, the road had a bend, a left side bend and this whole bend has covered from a shadow of a big widespread tree. so, we had to run through the shadow of this tree, and while we were running through the shadow, the white cat came on my right side and jumped to me. The black cat also running on my right side but this time it couldn’t stop the white cat. It was like the black cat was helpless. When the white cat was trying to jump to me, I saw its face, its face was very awful, its face has mutated from many scars and it was frowning, but its body was very pleasant. I was trying to cover my face and head, from my right arm, but it bit me, and the weirdest thing was after it bit my arm I woke up and I felt a serious pain where the exact spot the cat bit me in the dream. The pain lasted a few seconds and I felt like, seriously I was bitten by an animal.

Significant Life Events: I was expecting a new job opportunity.

No any fears or relationship issues but I was little bit frustrated about my current situation.

Background: Age - 25
Gender - Male
Ethnicity - Asian
Employment - unemployed

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes, I have minor depression level and I’m taking treatments.

Feelings About People: I haven’t seen any of those characters before and the old woman which stood by the gates also had an unfamiliar face, I haven’t seen her ever.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: I saw this specific dream only one time but,
I have seen an abandoned house before in a different dream and the houses weren’t same but both houses were built on a side of a mountain with a view.
dreamer56909
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion