A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dreamed I receive a message from her either on instant messa

Dreamed I receive a message from her either on instant messa

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Dreamed I receive a message from her either on instant messa

Postby dreamer550 on February 17th, 2013, 8:03 pm

Dream: This dream I have multiple times over the night. I'll sleep for like two hours before jolting awake. I dream that I receive a message from my ex-girlfriend through an instant message or by text, but I get this message and when I try to read it I can't. I get this feeling of nervousness and excitement. It's just a pit in my stomach type of feeling. Like I could throw up, but I'm not sure if it's because of excitement or because there's bad news attached to the message. However when I try to read it, the words don't make sense. It's just random words strung together in no discernible pattern. Just random words. Sometimes when I look at the phone, my eyes are blurry and I can't read it no matter how hard I try to focus on it. Then I jolt awake and have to check my phone to see if I missed anything. There isn't anything recognizable around me besides my phone. It just looks dark, like it's my room, but pitch black.

Significant Life Events: Mostly relationship wise. Confused why this happened, thinking that if she wasn't so idealistic she'd realize that this relationship isn't going to work, thinking how they're so much alike that they're actually incompatible. Thinking about how quickly they got together and how this might actually not work for them, but at the same time wonder if it will. Just so many doubts and questions.

I fear that I won't be able to find someone who I love as much as her. That I'll be incapable to love anyone but her (I spent a year before we began dating trying to get her to date me). I know time heals all wounds and I'll eventually move on, but still.

Background: I'm 24, work as an intern at an ad agency, and was in a 6 year relationship with a girl who dumped me for someone else. Said we weren't compatible, that our relationship was boring, and that she felt guilty over some past issues. I think she's making excuses to be with someone else and not feel bad. It's been a month and I'm still heartbroken, but a week after we broke up she moved onto this new relationship with this person. Dude lives overseas, they both have no money to travel, they both talk of marriage (it's only been 3 weeks since they begun dating), all this other crap. She wants to remain friends, but we don't talk much lately.

Mental Illness Or Depression: None, but feeling depressed ever since the break up. Thoughts of suicide are there, but nothing will ever happen. But if I were to be shot or stabbed randomly, I feel like I would be okay dying.

Feelings About People: I want to be with this girl still. I love her with every fiber of my being. I w as ready to marry her and would do anything for her. But since we broke up I have a hard time talking to her. She says she wants to be friends like we've always been but things are obviously going to change. We talk a lot less, she spends more time talking to her new boyfriend (which is common), says she doesn't want to talk to me because it feels like to her I'm being hurt. I feel like in a way she still wants to be together, but because of her feelings for this new person, she doesn't wanna get back together. I have low expectations of getting back together with her, but I believe if it came down to it and she stopped being blind, she'd realize it too.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Latest happened last night. It also happened a few days before. Same dream, same thing happened. Received a message that I couldn't read.
dreamer550
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion