A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Fighting with my best friend then sneaking into her house to

Fighting with my best friend then sneaking into her house to

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Fighting with my best friend then sneaking into her house to

Postby dreamer56639 on April 16th, 2019, 6:46 pm

Dream: I was out with my best friend (gonna call her A) and her father (A's father died when she was 5 and I never met him), also there was a music group I idolise, a group of friends I haven't spoken to in ages, and for some reason the Joker (from DC comics/Batman) although he only shows up at this one time.

I talked to A and her father, we both got irritated with a woman who kept mixing up the two boys named Dylan out of our old friends, the woman wanted everyone there to take a photo together, so she was sitting everyone... I ended up beside A and in front of the Joker and we joked about Harley Quinn?

Anyway, one girl from the music group disappeared so we were all waiting for her, she kept coming by the window and knocking, eventually her closest friend from the group opened a nearby door and brought her in, she was very amused though the rest of the group wasn't so much... she wasn't amused by the time she sat down.

Some point during this whole debacle A and I get into a huge fight over something and she and her dad storm out...

Next thing is I'm climbing up this castle tower? Apparently A lives in the castle. The castle was all charcoal grey stones, and I was following up theses two black ribbons that had two white wide running stitches through them, which apparently were being guarded by 900 bees?

anyway, when I was almost at the top, I could hear the bees moving wherever i moved, so I used the second ribbon to make noise on the other side of the tower everytime I moved, but when I got up and onto a balcony (the one to A's
room) I accidentally pulled both ribbons out, so I ran into A's room and closed the wooden balcony double doors and latched them shut with a gate latch, even though there were gaps in the door, I was bee free.

A's room looked completely abandoned? like she hadn't been there since she was little? it had a single bed with only sheets and a pillow all in light pink and blue and purple, there was a bathtub next to a staircase that had a few old teddies, and it was really dusty, there was a website table with a lamp and a dresser but I somehow know that it was all empty.

So I climbed on to a chair in the corner, pushed aside a princess canopy thing that was over it, and pushed up a light fixture that was a fake, to reach a secret room in A's ceiling... it was dark but there was a little bit of sunlight coming in, there was a white wrought iron bed (like the ones they used to have in old hospitals?) and the set up mirrored the room bellow, with the bed against the wall, bedside table, dresser all in the same spots, but it also looked pretty abandoned, but as abandoned as the room bellow though.

I climbed down and really struggled to put the light back in place, but did manage it, then I rather suddenly woke up?

Significant Life Events: I withdrew from my tertiary course on the 8th of April, the government was sending me a study allowance so I'm guess I'm propably going to get cut off from that
My mental health has been declining since I came off my medication two months ago, I came off because my social works and psychiatrist want to make sure I don't have a mood disorder (as my doctor tried me on a higher dose of the medication and I started heavily disassociating, which is very common for people with mood disorders on the medication I was on)
I have trouble connecting with and opening up to people? I feel like I'm not worth their time and I don't want them to worry over me when most people already have too many things they need to worry about.

Background: 20 years old - 7 days off turning 21, female, born in Australia of mixed European heritage, I recently withdrew from my tertiary education course because of severely declining mental health and am otherwise unemployed.
My friends recently put me on hiatus for my online hobby for the same reason I had to withdraw.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I was first officially diagnosed with depression and anxiety when I was 12.

Feelings About People: A isn't a girl anymore, she's now a guy and goes by Max, hes still my best friend and one of the people I'm closest to... I do have trouble talking to him about emotional things though, because it's just not the way he thinks and he doesn't know how to deal with them at all, and he also has enough of his own problems to deal with.

A/Max's dad died in a car accident when
he was 5, and neither of us have met his biological father.
I don't have a good relationship with my father personally, who the dream dad reminded me of

Obviously I've never met the Joker in real life, but as a character he freaks me out

One of the Dylan's is still a friend of mine, the rest were fabrications/people I don't talk to anymore, haven't talked to dylan in months tho...

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: It occurred this morning and I've never had it before
dreamer56639
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion