A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - My sister cut my love interest's hair

My sister cut my love interest's hair

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

My sister cut my love interest's hair

Postby dreamer55677 on July 12th, 2018, 4:06 pm

Dream: I was in a very large house owned by a family I'd never met before. It appeared to be a mother, father and perhaps three teenage boys, although I didn't interract with them at all. I couldn't tell you what they looked like. They all had dark hair and were white and were just moving around the house and going about their business. The house was decorated like a mansion from the early 1900s. I was with my new love interest, and we were sitting on a white sofa in a big living room and talking, and she wrote on her phone, 'you're really good at not doing what you said you would do, you know,' and showed it to me. I said 'what do you mean?' And she said 'we've been here for hours and you haven't even kissed me yet...' so I said 'oh, well let's get away from this family,' so we went down a flight of stairs, which had brick wall either side and a metal railing, and down the stairs was this kid's bedroom (wooden bunk bed with a desk and computer underneath) with a teenager inside, playing on the computer. I lay on the floor in the door's threshold and my love interest looked at me, confused. I was thinking about where to go next, as we couldn't stay there. Then my sister was there, making tea? So I asked her what was down the further flight of stairs that were there, and she said 'I don't know... a basement.' We (my love interest and I) went down further, and there was this empty room which looked like a child's bedroom from the 1900s with a beautiful chess set and a dollhouse at one end (to the right as I came in the door) and two beds at a right angle to the doorway, to the left. The beds were little child's beds with pink satin duvets and pillowcases. I was impressed by all the porcelain figurines and decorative items. My love interest shrugged and sat on one of the beds, as if to say 'this'll do,' but I walked around the room again, asking 'do you want to play chess?' She laughed and declined, and I started trying to interest her jn all the little miniature furniture. When i turned around, my sister was standing behind her, wearing a tshirt I used to wear a lot before I started to take an interest in my physical appearance. She snuck up close, holding what appeared to be fire coal tongs made from porcelain,I yelled 'HEY! What the hell are you doing? Stop!' as my sister grabbed my love interest's hair and started pretending to cut it, but her hair actually started to come off, much to the shock and horror of all three of us. I walked over and picked up a little pile of hair that had fallen from her head, then I woke up...

Significant Life Events: I have a new love interest, who is the girl who features prominently in the dream. I met her online and haven't yet met her in person. I'm gay but in the closet mostly, due to homophobic parents. My sister is getting married at the end of this month and moving to Egypt in August. I've been having financial problems too, so have been having anxiety about those, and am trying to sort out my education to be able to qualify for a position in the mental health field.

Background: I'm a 29 year old female, white British, unemployed but volunteering in the mental health field.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes, I have been diagnosed with emotionally unstable personality disorder, depression, anxiety, and an eating disorder.

Feelings About People: I feel excited about the new love interest. At first, I didn't trust her, and thought she was lying about things, but I am at a stage where I believe her now. I just want to meet her and hope nothing happens to prevent us meeting in person, as has happened once when we arranged to meet.

I get along very well with my sister and am slightly anxious about her moving to Egypt, but am also trying to support her to prepare for the wedding.

Relationship Status: Dating? I guess... kind of, but not really.

When And How Often: It occurred during a nap this afternoon and so far is not recurring.
dreamer55677
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion