A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Might be a weird dream. Might totally be a demon.

Might be a weird dream. Might totally be a demon.

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Might be a weird dream. Might totally be a demon.

Postby dreamer55656 on July 9th, 2018, 12:29 am

Dream: It started with me going to Target. I was looking for more Mickey things because lately, I've been looking for what each Target has and with my brother taking my nephew to Disney World later and me trying to get a Disney job, I'm a bit obsessed. I am pushing an empty red cart heading from the entrance to the women's clothing section. I notice the swimwear display and my black and white purse that has Gobo [he is a Fraggle Rock muppet character] and my red and black Mickey hand sanitizer on it when I look up, the ground shakes and knocks me down and all the lights go out. The only light I have to see my surrounds is the light from the sliding glass doors and front windows. It's light blue sky and white light coming from the windows. It's very dark and grey once the lights go out. I wasn't bothered by it at first, even making a joke about 'well there's an answer that I shouldn't be shopping' and I try to get up. I can't. I look around and no one else is in the store. It is just me. Something is pushing on me keeping me down. It was an invisible force. I eventually get myself up using the red cart and stand... Then I see my red Prius, being crushed and mangled on the passenger side door, the side mirror specifically. Lots of red and mirror shards. I realize that this can't be happening in real life because my car isn't with me and I 'wake up'. But I'm sleeping across the bed that is in my old room at my mother's house. The sun was coming up and you could see in the room like it was morning. Someone is beside me awake. Watching me. She was a blonde girl who kept giggling and speaking nonsense. I felt so groggy, and like something was keeping me from being able to move so my movements and comprehension was very slow and sluggish. The thing that I heard vividly from this creepy blonde girl was her speaking of her utters and I was able to turn towards her to see utters under her green shirt dress. She then rubbed them and laughed and it made me really uncomfortable and I realized I could not place her face at all as someone I knew. I felt like I couldn't speak but very slowly I asked 'I do not know you. How did you get in here?' and she giggled and suddenly I saw a very Cheshire cat smile, with jagged teeth and her just giggling as the room got darker. I could only see her disturbing smile and hear her laugh. It never got closer but I realized I was dreaming and I felt like I needed to wake up, that it was life or death. I did not want to see this girl anymore. But it was so hard as I could not move. I could not wake up. I couldn't even get myself to scream to wake myself up. I finally woke myself up and felt so groggy, dizzy, sluggish. Just like I did in the dream. It was very concerning. Pretty freaked out about that ending honestly.

Significant Life Events: 1. Being sad about a really bad relationship. Knowing it's bad doesn't mean I still don't mourn the good times or feel hatred for the person who hurt me. It's just sad.
2. Cut out a toxic friend and it bugs me how she's now trying to get mutual friends to push me out, but honestly, I'm not bothered as much as slightly annoyed because I'm honestly ready to leave Atlanta and that means most of those friends will not continue a real friendship with me anyway.
3. I lost this great job because of budget cuts, and have had 2 jobs say they will send me to offer letters and then negated which was upsetting since I turned down a comic store manager job for one of them because they were in my dream career path and clearly didn't get it. I know it's only been 6 weeks of unemployment but I felt like I was kind of forced by God or the universe to take a job that interviewed for something else then changed the job title, cut the salary first advised and has the worse benefits possible...but they gave me an offer letter and a start date. I need to take something. I need to eat and pay my bills. I did find a job that is in Orlando in my dream field and my dream career and seems to have a decent salary and good benefits. I would drop everything and live with my mom who is 2 hours away from Orlando to take this job. I've asked for so much help and busted my butt to network and get seen and feel a bit discouraged that maybe I won't get it and I'll be stuck in shitty paying jobs that are not in my career path or have an option to grow in the company; that sucks my soul and refuse to give time off or a life. But then I get these little things of hope but my brain is not trusting them right now because of me getting my hopes up and getting them dashed so much lately. Before I went to bed I tried to connect with a guy who looked at my profile page that morning and he was a manager for the department of the dream job. I was very nervous that this guy may not accept it or talk to me and that he didn't connect first because he didn't like my profile page. I know that is from the other two times I've been hurt by job stuff talking but still nervous. I don't want to mess anything up.

Background: I'm 27, Native American/Scottish/Welsh/Mediterranean. Light skin. Blue eyes. Dark brown hair. Employed somewhere I hate, after being unemployed for a month from a good awesome job. Before this dream I had someone from my dream job look at my linked in profile and had sent a message to connect to try and get it.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Depression. Anxiety. Body Dysmorphia. ADHD.

Location: I live in Atlanta, GA but I kinda hate it. The dream was in Jacksonville, FL where my mom lives. I'm staying with her waiting for my first day at the job I don't want to go to.

Feelings About People: I didn't know her. She creeped me out and I feel like it might have been some demon or something. It was really scary and actually why I'm looking for a dream interpretation.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Last Night. Only once. But I have had dreams feeling pinned down and hard to wake up or waking up from one dream into another multiple time. I've had multiple dreams about wrecking the car. I've had a ton of dream about being in Target, or earthquake and then everyone left and I'm alone in the dark kind of dreams but even when I lived in my mother's house...I never dreamed I was in that room. Even when I am in that room. And I've never dreamed of a girl with utters speaking nonsense. That's what freaks me out.
dreamer55656
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion