A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - kidnapping/chasing/death/confusion

kidnapping/chasing/death/confusion

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

kidnapping/chasing/death/confusion

Postby dreamer54923 on March 11th, 2018, 10:35 pm

Dream: The first part of my time was pretty darn vivid. I was in Edmonton, yet I was also in my hometown.. In my childhood church, but also at a hockey game In my hometown arena.. like the arena was in the church somehow. One of those dreams..
Two teams were facing off and one was wearing green jerseys.. They were the team that either my dads friends kids were on or someone our family knew kids was on. Anyways, there were no referees, so I had mentioned that some of my guy friends from college played hockey and they could probably volunteer referee for the rest of the games. I don't know if its worth mentioning but the guys I was talking about I haven't seen in years and I don't go to college with them They were my best guy friends from elementary school. Then my dad told me that they couldn't ref because the season would go through the summer and because there would be a lot of travel, they would have to miss college lectures. So I volunteered to at least referee the rest of the ongoing game. A couple of boys got hurt and it ended up being my fault somehow, or so the parents thought anyways. So they all bombarded me with fists and nasty names. Sometime later in the dream there was a lady there who I cant remember if she was my sister, or my cousin or someone.. Anyways, it was a dominant female role in my life who had a baby, but wasn't taking care of it well. Apparently this was their third or fourth baby?? I don't know.. Anyways at the game somehow the baby died. And there was blood all over the bleachers. All of a sudden at some point in the dream I was that lady looking for my baby. I heard a voice from her saying to go down a certain street and avenue to get to her. (voice of the baby apparently) I cant remember the street name but I VIVIDLY remember going down the street in someones car in the dream. We drove down this street to a coffee shop.. On the way down the street we drove past an apartment building, it was filled with people dancing and spreading Christmas cheer, even though I don't think its Christmas time in the dream. When we were going past the house I remember feeling an overwhelming sense of joy, i don't know if that's just because it was Christmas related, but something felt right. Once we got to the coffee shop I went inside, another man followed behind from somewhere else. I don't remember the conversation we had but he was very shifty and was talking to me about my baby but then got very strange and left in a hurry. All of a sudden we were following him, THEN all of a sudden I was him, but instead of a lanky white man I was a beautiful native American man with chubby cheeks and a long beard. I ran into this castle in the middle of no where. Only the front of which was intact, the rest behind was rubble and within the rubble was a woman and a baby. I took the baby swaddled in cloth and ran into the hills to hide. They were gaining on me, I could feel it. They were going to take my baby away. Next thing I knew I was that woman from the rubble but I was scared, hiding under a table from the other lady who was coming to take my baby. But she found me. It was then as if I was both ladies. There was a closet nearby, I could hear a voice and cries, it sounded like the voices I heard before when I was still in the church. All of a sudden the baby was gone from my (her) arms, its confusing to tell this because I cant explain to you how I was both women at the same time but I was. There was a sword and the lady from underneath the table tried to stab me with it. But she missed, I took it from her and stabbed her in the shoulder. Just then the native American man came in and took the sword from me and asked what I had done. I asked him where my baby was. He said DISTINCTLY, i very distinctly remember this, 'This is not a sword, is it a katana'. I don't know if that means anything, but its the only words from the dream that truly stood out to me word for word. I don't really remember the rest of my dream after that, I think I woke up not long after. I woke up feeling so disturbed and distraught, I couldn't even go to school. I stayed in bed all morning, crying and falling in and out of sleep. I just want to know what It all means. I hope you can help.

Significant Life Events: Nothing in particular, I am on some new medications for my depression and anxiety, but I've been taking them since mid-December and these dreams have only just now begun. (beginning of March)

Background: 24 years old, Caucasian, full time animal science student

Mental Illness Or Depression: clinical depression and generalized anxiety

Feelings About People: My dad = good relationship we talk and get together on a weekly basis
Myself = I have an on and off love hate relationship with myself, suffering from clinical depression makes it hard to consistently adore myself when I look in the mirror and I often times struggle with self esteem issues.
Two guys who I offered up as volunteers = Best friends from elementary, haven't spoken to either of them in years, don't even have them on face-book.

Relationship Status: Dating, four years now..

When And How Often: Two nights ago, followed by another one last night about the world ending due to climate change. Also very vivid and confusing/disturbing.
dreamer54923
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion