A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Reoccurring dream that has to mean something, right?

Reoccurring dream that has to mean something, right?

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Reoccurring dream that has to mean something, right?

Postby 8om8er on November 16th, 2017, 5:34 am

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum here and really hoping that someone can help me. This is my dream in a nutshell, and for the record 'she' is not an ex, well not a familiar one anyway. I hope it makes sense

I have had this dream on and off for a long time now, but it always sticks in my head for weeks afterwards. I don’t ever remember my dreams, not even the morning after, so that makes this one stick out so much. It’s always so vivid too. It always involves the same people, and some things always happen, but others don’t. The funny thing is I know everyone’s name when I am having the dream, but can never remember them after. This is basically the last one….

I run into her on the street in some unfamiliar town. Its daytime, and I am on holidays but she seems to be a local. Our eyes meet and she rushes to me and we hug for a while exchanging the usual hellos and how are you etc. Then we sit down on a bench in the shade and just start talking. The conversation is strange in the way that we seem totally connected. We are discussing profound topics but without having to say much, like we are so in tune that the blanks are just automatically filled in. It’s also obvious that there is so much love and adoration between us both, definitely a one in a million thing.

Then she says ‘come for a drive’ and we get up and a car is waiting there, a proper real limo with driver and all. Then I remember that she comes from an extremely rich family. She doesn’t act like typical rich people do, she is so normal and down to earth. We get in the car and it starts driving and she puts up the divide between the driver and rear of the car. She passes me a beer, grabs one herself, and we sit back chatting and drinking. All of a sudden, it’s like she has become insatiable, and we end up having sex then and there in the car while it is driving us from I don’t know to wherever it going. She looks at a clock in the car and says that I’d better hurry up because we are almost there. We finish and dress, just as the car pulls up.

We get out of the car at a full proper mansion. Massive multi storey house, manicured lawn and gardens, pools and ponds and fountains everywhere. She leads me inside and we head into a kitchen area where her mum and dad are. I say hi to them and chat for a short time, they seem to like me even though it’s obvious that I’m not from their world of endless cash. Then she says she has friends coming over, she is going to get ready. All of a sudden I feel really unwelcome. I follow her down the hallway and ask if everything is ok? She says everything is great, but that maybe I won’t like her friends. I have met friends of hers before, all rich brats living the high life on daddy’s money, but the strange thig is we all seem to get along fine. I know they all think I’m not good enough for her because I don’t have money, and they all think she should be with them, but aside from that it’s always good hanging out with them.

I walk out the back where we usually hang out at this house, and all the friends are there. Mostly female, but only just. They all appear happy to see me, and the mood out there feels like it has lifted as soon as I joined them. She comes out, walks over and puts an arm around me as she is saying hi to everyone. We share a few drinks, laughing and having fun, then it happens. She leads me out the front and says I have to go. I ask why? Is there a problem? Am I embarrassing you? She says of course not, but that I would never understand and it would be for the best if I leave. Reluctantly I agree, but before she walks away she kisses me and says ‘I love you so much, can’t wait to see you again’ with tears rolling down her face, and goes back inside. I get back into the limo and I fall asleep as it drives away and that’s where the dream ends.

That’s basically it. I am not the type of person who would read too much into a dream, but the fact that this dream has persisted for so long and that I actually remember it tells me that maybe there’s something more to this. I don’t know. I do know though, if she is out there for real, I really hope I get to spend some time with her one day.
8om8er
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion