A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - ?

?

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

?

Postby dreamer53241 on September 15th, 2017, 2:02 am

Dream: [My dream on September 9, 2017
(I was at home and the dream occurred in the early morning hours- some parts were very vivid especially the circle in the sky/ the dark grey cloud that fell from the sky/ the storm clouds that were bright and with color- Amber/silverish/and with a pearlish in color and look/ and the funnel cloud in the distance which also had a pearlish color to it .
Some but not all of the dream is here as I remember I will write it down but the things that I wrote here I significantly remember ]

There were four women in the garage. They were not standing together. Two of the women were up towards the front of the garage and had a cardboard box next to them. One of the women was off to the side of the garage next to a cardboard box. The other woman was at the back of the garage. There was a cardboard box back there too. The woman In the back of the garage was sad. She was grieving over the loss of someone she loved. I tried to offer as much comfort as I could. I told her that I understood, because I had lost someone I loved too. I did not know any of the women that were there, I had never seen them before. They were not young, but they were not old either.

[I think the cardboard boxes were for supplies, for the garage, for the storm, or things they had wanted to protect from the storm, and had brought out to the garage. I am not really sure upon awakening]

[In the dream – I knew I was in the state of Maine. I knew that I did not living there. I knew that I was not visiting somebody in Maine.] A disastrous storm, had just gone through the state, and had done a lot of damage. That is why the women were out in the garage. [I think it had been a hurricane.] [I knew where I was and what had happened, but I didn't actually see any of the damage]
(They had weathered the storm and were fine. They were very nice, accommodating, and welcoming.]

I looked down at the garage floor, and noticed that it was a dark gray concrete slab.
I went to look outside. I saw a circle within a circle. (Like the crust of the earth looks like in pictures/ it looked like a rock)
I was looking at it in the sky horizontally.
(It was very, very vivid! It looked like I could walk right through it in the dream.)
(I remember saying in the dream -) ' it's so beautiful! It looks like you could walk right on through to the Grand Canyon.' I could see pearlish looking storm clouds with streaks of silver, gold and amber colors going through it.

I wanted to share it with the others. I went back inside to tell them about it. Somebody came outside with me to look at it. But, when we went outside it was no longer in the same place. We had to look up into the sky now to see it. The circle was within the circle still [like the Earth's crust] and although it was beautiful still, it just didn't have the same clarity or vividness as it did when it was horizontal. You could still see the clouds in it though, (the clouds were pearlish looking with silver streaks and some with golden, amber like streaks going through them.)

Then I looked at the sky horizontally and I noticed a pearlish looking funnel cloud in the distance. I was worried that it was a tornado forming and going to hit the place where I was at; I mentioned it to one of the ladies in the garage; and she reassured me that that was the storm that had already passed, was on its way out, and that it was a great distance away. She told me that I didn't need to worry about it at all.

I was looking at the sky and this time I saw a really dark gray cloud. The cloud wasn't a very big one at all , and seemed to be all by itself. It stood out against the pearl essence sky in the background. As I was watching it, it suddenly fell from the sky, just before it landed onto the ground, I saw a yellow lightning bolt strike it, and then watched it bounce slightly off the ground, before it landing on the ground.
A couple of sparks in a deep red orange color flew off on each side of the cloud.

[Later in the day I remembered another part of the dream/it wasn't as vivid as the rest of the, dream but I remember it happening in the dream ]

There were two telephone poles that were parallel from each other, with two wires going across. There were two green finches sitting in the middle of the telephone polls on on the wires.
Someone was telling me that the two green finches were poisonous birds.
I told the person I was talking to, that the only poisonous bird known in the world, is a little black bird that lives in another country, it lives in Brazil.

Significant Life Events: There's a lot happening in my life right now
Lots of changes in the last 5 1/2 six years.
I was a widow after being married 29 years then my husband's best friend that we have known for over 24 years, and I, fell in love, got engaged,then two weeks after he proposed, he started pulling away.
Just before his pulling away for me and the proposal... His job had just changed location, and he ended up in the opposite direction three hours away.
In that direction was an old friend that he Went to high school with and one year of college with he has known her he said for 37 years. He started spending the night there on a regular basis. He swore there was no attraction there that they had just been friends for years and years. I didn't worry about it because I'm not given to jealousy.
she's married and has a husband who is 20 years older than she is, she is unhappy in her marriage (she revealed to me personally)
This all began in October 2016
In November 2016, He proposed to me;two weeks later he started pulling away for me. When I called him on it, he denied it and flipped it onto me and said I was being way too emotional too sensitive but did not change the behavior he continue to go over there he started to have an emotional affair. when I confronted him about it, he denied it; then after almost three months of being engaged to me, he completely broke it off with me. At the time and currently my house is under renovation, so I have been living in his house... Since the time that all this has occurred I have witnessed a Dr.Jekyll/Mr.Hyde personality (something that I've never seen in the whole time that we had been together...) He personality and outlook on life has completely changed in the last six months since...(I loved this man,adored him, respected him; I was looking forward to being his wife) since the break up, I have been devastated and deeply broken inside about losing the love that we once shared in the future that we were going to have together and long term friendship. I have come to terms with us no longer being together in an intimate way, but in the back of my head, I had hoped, because of all the years of friendship that we could maintain our friendship and transition peacefully into separate lives. Since then, I have rededicated my life to the Lord; I have also witnessed him pulling completely away from the Lord...
This too makes my heart sad he's not the person that I fell in love with at all...

Background: I am going to be 53
I am a female
I have always been a stay-at-home mom and after the kids left home because they are grown-up I still took care of the home so I have no income; I haven't worked outside of the home...

Mental Illness Or Depression: I do not have a history of mental illness or suffer from depression.

California
LA County
Santa Clarita

Feelings About People: The 4 women in the dream, I did not know, they were strangers.
I have never seen them before in waking life...

Relationship Status: was a widow, Was engaged, now single again. Moving in October on the first

When And How Often: September 9/2017
No not reoccurring
dreamer53241
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion