A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - a mix of my fears

a mix of my fears

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

a mix of my fears

Postby dreamer51856 on May 22nd, 2017, 6:59 am

Dream: so it starts off with a lot of chattering in the distance, as like you were outside seaworld. and i grab my phone to try to record it for whatever joke i might make, but then some audio starts playing from my phone. it's like a baby getting coaxed into something, like as if someone is trying to comfort this screeching baby, but you can tell this baby is struggling to breathe, and water splashing can be heard. im terrified of loud noises and a baby's cry makes me really uneasy and anxious, so i restart my phone. when my screen loads. i go into my apps and see one shaped as some sort of meat, and then one as a shotgun. when i go to my home page, there's new folders, two of them. the first one seems normal with default apps. but the second one has no name, but when you open it, the four apps spell out 'if i do it'. that's where the shotgun is, and usually the placement of the gun app is where it's called 'do'. since a huge fear of mine is guns, that's obviously the first one i go to uninstall. but as soon as you try to, it starts playing a video. it's been a couple of different ones as the first video to pop up, but it's normally this guy who looks completely out of his mind (with the resemblance of the guy who kidnapped, raped, and forced his daughter to live in his basement for years) in an interrogation room, holding several things, the most obvious being a hand gun. he continues to threaten to kill himself as time goes on, he shoots himself in the head a few times, none of them killing him, just making blood gush out and him smile the creepiest smile ive ever seen. as he aims towards the back of his head through his mouth for his last and fatal shot, the app is gone. now you're usually left with 'if i it' as you got rid of the 'do', but different types of videos or audio plays as you frantically try to remove these apps, ranging from screams, pleas, ear shattering noises, or just a video of someone harming them self in some sort of extreme way. for whatever reason, these last three apps are the hardest to get off, giving more time for harsh videos and audio to play, as if some sort of malware is keeping them on and someone is enjoying making you suffer. but as soon as you get the third app gone, whichever it may be, the apps just say 'do it' with black backgrounds and white glowing eyes staring into you as the designs. as you keep trying to get these apps off, it feels like days have gone by, the content keeps getting louder and louder, and you're all alone. just as you get the final foreign app gone and are restarting your phone, you wake up.

Significant Life Events: a lot of stress about not making it to high school and not being close to my friends, almost feeling isolated.

my fears that tie into what my current situation are rejection, being alone, fear itself, failure, etc

Background: 14, female, white, eighth grader

Mental Illness Or Depression: yes, social anxiety, ocd, and depression

Feelings About People: one of the worst parts about this is that whoever is with me in a dream, usually someone i truly love with everything i have, they always end up leaving or i lose them in whatever way, or they just completely disappear, never to been seen in the dream again.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: this has been a reoccurring dream for a while now. i also am very aware that im dreaming, as i do not dream very often. but for this certain dream, everything feels so realistic up until i can't find the source of the baby's wails on my phone, then i have to relive the nightmare once again. also, this dream is much more probable to happen when im more sleep deprived than usual. these extreme nightmares, especially this one, happens usually whenever im quite sleep deprived. like last night i fell asleep around one, woke up at two, and didn't drift off till five thirty ish, and then woke back up at six thirty.
dreamer51856
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion