A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Crocodiles and water

Crocodiles and water

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Crocodiles and water

Postby dreamer50472 on January 16th, 2017, 9:57 pm

Dream: I dreamt about crocodiles, alligators or caimans as you called. There were small and big ones with different colors. There's green, a shade of orange and brown. They were hiding in the water which is so clear that I can see it's bottom. I felt a sudden fear but it vanishes as I see some people. I'm not alone. I am with them. And then the people were jumping over or stepping over the reptiles head to get to the other side. They were telling things, so you will not be bitten once you stepped on them. There were some animals as well. A bird which I think it was color white. And a young deer, so much like Bambi in color and spots on the body. Now, we got off to the other side there were some people almost bitten or eaten, but thank God they're not. And then this young deer suddenly got into water, a croc was rushing towards the deer but we managed to saved him before he was eaten by the croc. And then, we place a decoy in the water which looks like the young deer cause we're thinking of capturing the animal and kill it. And all of a sudden, the settings were changed. I think it was along the beach. There's white sand and some kids playing. They saw a croc at the shore. They were getting near the animal when someone shouted at them telling them to be careful, the kids were actually amazed. But the croc did not harm them. And then, some kids were running towards a hut. It looks like a souvenir shop of an island cause there were seashells hanging. The kids were happy.

That's all I remember. I've written it down after I woke up. Can you help me decipher it's meaning? I think, I've dreamt of crocs before as well, probably last year. Thanks

Significant Life Events: Frustrations

Background: I am 26 yrs old. Female. Asian and currently unemployed.

Mental Illness Or Depression: None.

Feelings About People: Feel comfortable even though I do not know them.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: 01/16-17/2017
dreamer50472
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion