A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - deceased swap

deceased swap

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

deceased swap

Postby dreamer322 on January 15th, 2013, 6:41 am

Dream: I dreamt that my Grand father who passed away last year was alive and my Grand mother died a year ago. i was very connected and close too my grand father than my grand mother.

i was happy to see my grand farther alive but confused that my grandmother died.

Significant Life Events: That i am thinkning about purchasing a business, i am not sure if its going to be accepted by parent to do this. I am also starting a new relationship with a boy.

I am worryied about purchasing this new business and taking a risk with my life savings. i have seek advice from different people and they all tell me it looks good and i should give it ago.

I also have a final paper on the back of mind that i need to finish soon but feel its all too hard and boring, if i pass this paper, i will then graduate university.

Background: Hi, i am 25 year old female from Romania and currently working for someone and nearly finishing university (doing a different field), I also wish one day to have my own business in the same field where i work at the moment.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I love them both and i am very scared that something bad is going to happen to my grandmother but at the same time i wonder if its a warning message or sign to not go ahead in buying the business.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Two nights ago and it hasn't came back since. My Grandma is well but i haven't see her since Xmas.
dreamer322
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion