A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - In the wildernest

In the wildernest

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

In the wildernest

Postby dreamer57609 on July 15th, 2020, 9:45 pm

Dream: It was night and darker than usual outside and I was walking down the street by myself in my nightgown. I could hear music and ppl talking. It was like I was being followed or watched. The scene changed to the wilderness. It was very very bright like crystal clear. I was walking around in my nightgown with no shoes on,then a truck pulled up that I saw from the other scene and two guys got out of the truck. One guy came up to me and I felt afraid but peaceful. Ppl started coming out from the wilderness leaving. One man told the guys it's not right and he left. So I got on my knees and put my head down while the guy from the truck pulled an axe up to behead me. I called out JESUS! I woke up. Its like I knew what was about to happen. I was very calm and peaceful in this dream. The two guys in the truck had on white t-shirts. One had red hair the other had dark blonde hair. The truck was purple.

Significant Life Events: I don't remember anything being on my mind during the time I had the dream.

Not at the time of the dream,
No frustrations,
No relationship issues

Background: I'm a 43 year old black stay at home female

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I don't know anyone in the dream.
I don't have a relationship with them. I've never seen them before.

Relationship Status: Yes

When And How Often: A month ago
dreamer57609
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion