A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Chaperones

Chaperones

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Chaperones

Postby dreamer58090 on May 12th, 2021, 7:26 am

Dream: I was at my moms house and I ate something that I wasn’t supposed to. She sent my brother to watch me all the time. Eventually I got tired of that and asked him to take me to the store. He was driving a white suv. Once we got to the shopping center, I ran away. I went to this office and Gusttavo Lima was there. He said I was perfect for the job (idk what job) after all the emails o had sent and the admiration. My best friend was there (30 year old male, like my brother) just hanging in the back. Then Gusttavo’s manager walked in, the lady from Good Luck Charlie. She was pregnant and I cursed her out. She took the job from me but Gusttavo told me I’llget another job with him, just not as good. My best friend took me over to Pandora (from the avatar) and I met up with my sister and daughter. The three of us went on a tree ride. We got seats, like on a lawn and the tree started going up. It went into the clouds. It was so peaceful and refreshing.

Significant Life Events: I’ve just been working and getting ready to move.

Background: 25 year old, African American, female who works in retail.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I love them all dearly. They’re actually the only people I would literally die for.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: No, but the White SUV has been in my dreams lately
dreamer58090
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion