A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - I was shot

I was shot

Discuss Lucid Dreaming Experiences And Techniques. Talk to other people about how to control your dreams.

I was shot

Postby Mandalu1989 on February 28th, 2018, 1:32 am

Dream: In my dream last night, it was so weird. I was merely on the sidewalk waiting for the bus (we don't have buses here). I don't know where I was going, but 3 men came up laughing in a hostile manner. One came up behind me and shot me in the back. I felt nothing but fell to the ground paralyzed. All I could feel was this warm sensation through my body. I tried to open my eyes after realizing what happened, but then I woke up.

Significant Life Events: review at work not bad but not perfect. We got a house 8 months ago and married 10 months. Home life is good. Work life for both of us kind of stinks.

But when we moved, we had a neighbor that came over, Well, he came over while I was home alone. I had not seen him for a month until yesterday when I pulled into the gas station and he waived. I casually waived back, but he makes me so nervous that I keep a gun beside me.

Background: Female, 29, white, project manager (7years)

Mental Illness Or Depression: anxiety/depression

Feelings about people: I literally love and befriend ever One. My boss use to work along side me and we are still friends after the harsh review. Neighbor makes me uncomfortable

Relationship Status: married

When And How Often: both happened the day of my dream. This is the second dream where I have been shot anonymously and same disposition. Last one was around 2012
Mandalu1989
Dream Lover

Return to Lucid Dreaming