A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - I need answers!!!!

I need answers!!!!

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

I need answers!!!!

Postby Taylor3133 on July 15th, 2017, 3:11 am

Let me start of by saying the last nightmare I had was in the very beginning of my pregnancy. My son is a year and a half today. Both, tonights nightmare and the last, were both very lucid. I was in a warehouse/butcher house type place and I kept trying to escape. There were these things that could have been zombies truthfully I don't know. They kept coming after me. There was also this person who was watching me and kept finding out my next move. Kept doing things so I couldn't escape and making me trapped. I remember freaking out in my dream and then waking up. I then proceeded to have an anxiety attack after I woke up which I have never done.... Please tell me what you think.
Taylor3133
Dream Lover

Re: I need answers!!!!

Postby chase on July 15th, 2017, 4:02 pm

Right off the bat you are trying to escape something and then wake up in fear. The dream is pointing to something you are very motivated to avoid. You are probably afraid of confronting something difficult, embarrassing, or scary. With the combination of butcher shop and zombie symbolism I wonder if you are avoiding something you think is too much and not as important as someone else thinks in your honest opinion.

Taylor3133 wrote:Let me start of by saying the last nightmare I had was in the very beginning of my pregnancy. My son is a year and a half today. Both, tonights nightmare and the last, were both very lucid. I was in a warehouse/butcher house type place and I kept trying to escape. There were these things that could have been zombies truthfully I don't know. They kept coming after me. There was also this person who was watching me and kept finding out my next move. Kept doing things so I couldn't escape and making me trapped. I remember freaking out in my dream and then waking up. I then proceeded to have an anxiety attack after I woke up which I have never done.... Please tell me what you think.
chase
Dream Expert

Postby Taylor3133 on July 16th, 2017, 8:49 am

Thank you that was very insightful and helped a great amount. I actually think I know what it is
Taylor3133
Dream Lover

Postby chase on July 16th, 2017, 8:30 pm

Your welcome.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to Nightmares