A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Vinegar and Strawberry

Vinegar and Strawberry

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Vinegar and Strawberry

Postby dreamer58145 on July 17th, 2021, 12:00 pm

Dream: In my dream I attended a church service at my church. The chairs was arranged differently than usual. The preacher was a visitor to the church (a dark skinned African American woman). Later she moved amongs the congregation with vinegar in her right and a small gift like box in the other hand and prayed for certain people. Because the vinegar was served in small communion glasses, at first I thought that it was red wine in the glasses, but noticed that it was actually vinegar. Now I was hoping that she will not stop by me. But she did. As she served me the vinegar, It took me a few to swallow it because of the taste. Afterwards, the lady gave me the small gift box and asked me to open it. When I opened the box, I saw something small wrapped in foil gift wrap. The colour of the gift wrap was white on the inside and deep red on the outside with a gold border. When I eventually removed the foil I noticed a strawberry inside. The lady then asked me to reform the strawberry like in any kind of shape I would like. I removed the strawberry the box and all of a sudden, the strawberry is still a strawberry, but was round like a ring with green leafs and a brown/orange like stone on the pointy side of the strawberry (top). I took it in my hands, squeezed it softly and put it down in front of me. I loved the new shape of the strawberry and told the lady that I choose the ring shape. When I woke up from my dream, I actually felt kind of excited.

Significant Life Events: Mostly circumstances around my job lately. Am worried that I might loose my job.

Am in a long distance relationship.

Background: Cape Town
Western Cape
South Africa

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Location: 51 year old female. Working as a primary school teaching assistant.

Feelings About People: I saw members of my family in the dream. Especially my sister in law. The two us don't have a good relationship.

Relationship Status: In a relationship

When And How Often: Wednesday early morning. (14th July 2021)
dreamer58145
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion