A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Husband cheating

Husband cheating

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Husband cheating

Postby dreamer58138 on July 8th, 2021, 9:24 pm

Dream: We were in a room. My former college friends came with an idea that was probably about starting a restaurant. I was so excited about it. Then my husband walks in with the mistress and lays on a couch and also seems interested in the restaurant idea. I was sitting with a cutting board on my lap and the mistress starts cutting onions and green pepper on the board while also saying some ideas about the restaurant. As they are speaking I get extremely angry and ask how they can all allow her to contribute. My husband says without her then the restaurant will be a flop as she is the best meat cook. I immediately take the board and throw it down on the floor to break it but it's plastic and doesn't break. I go to my husband and start hitting him angrily in the face and groin while asking how he could do that to me and that he owes me an apology. I then bite him hard on the hand and wake up still angry

Significant Life Events: Anger, betrayal and jealousy. My husband of 11 years found a mistress and has completely abandoned me. Am afraid for myself and children and very hurt

Background: Am 34, African female, working as an engineer

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I am angry and hurt by my husband because we are on separation because of the same mistress, I hate the mistress, I have cut myself from my friends because I saw that they were supporting my husbands infidelity

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: 09 July 2021. The dream comes in different versions but always of my husband Preferring her to me
dreamer58138
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion