A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dead

Dead

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Dead

Postby dreamer58134 on July 4th, 2021, 6:22 am

Dream: I saw myself being two. My childhood friend n i went on a tour to a government school and on getting there everywhere was bushy n untidy, so my friend n i suggested we should clean the environment. It was getting dark n we called it a day. As we were about leaving i saw my look alike wearing my current school uniform, fumming in anger. I was shocked n afaird at the same time, my friend sighed n said 'she was buried here.' I was like, 'my look alike? I don't even have a twin. What actually killed her?' what my friend could say was, 'what a pity! She was almost through with secondary school n she died, maybe she's seeking for a revenge' she urged for us to go but all of a sudden the so called look alike appered in our front making me feel light headed, my friend warned me not to say anything as she went out n came back with a leaf. She flogged the girl with the leaf n told her, she has no business with me. The girl disappeared, paving way for us to leave.
Please the meaning

Significant Life Events: Anxiety, fraustration and maybe fear n relationship issue

Background: 18, female, student

Mental Illness Or Depression: Once suffered from depression but not anymore

Feelings About People: She's my childhood friend

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Can't remember and yes its recurring
dreamer58134
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion