A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - My old merc, a fire and someone I see as my dream man.

My old merc, a fire and someone I see as my dream man.

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

My old merc, a fire and someone I see as my dream man.

Postby dreamer58131 on June 30th, 2021, 9:27 am

Dream: Can't recall the dream exactly but I was in an old red Mercedes I used to own many years ago, it was full of what I perceived to be my worldly possessions and caught alight. I was speaking aloud and saying that my gun is in amongst all my possessions and it is all now gone. Then the person who I have known for a few years and see as my dream man, walked up to me, hugged me and said 'it will be fine, look I found this bag' which had a large amount of my possessions in it and my gun. This man is in the process of emigrating back to his land of birth in the UK.

Significant Life Events: The person in the dream is emigrating to his country of origin and does not know how I feel about him at all.

I really don't know what to make of the completely irrational dream and why it had such strange things in it.

Background: White single female, 53, self employed.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I have seen this man as my dream man since I first laid eyes on him and the fact he was married obviously kept me well at bay in any event. But just a few weeks ago we were talking on the phone as he is my vet and he mentioned he was going back to his country of birth due to his ex wife of a few years making it difficult to keep his practise viable. I was not aware he was divorced or that he was returning to his country of birth. I was gutted but did not react. We have always got on extremely well and understand one another well but have never been friends on a social level.

Relationship Status: Single, having been divorced 28 years and remained single.

When And How Often: Last night and no this is the first time. I have dreamt of him before since learning of his imminent departure and just put it down to the feeling of loss.
dreamer58131
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion