A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - needing answers to a health issue, insomnia, resulting pain.

needing answers to a health issue, insomnia, resulting pain.

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

needing answers to a health issue, insomnia, resulting pain.

Postby dreamer58127 on June 25th, 2021, 12:19 pm

Dream: I slept 10-11 hrs. the night of 6/23/21 after 3 nights no sleep.

Dreamt that I was downloading the whole alphabet into myself someway, but only got half way when I saw vividly the picture: Y = 1.

Significant Life Events: Getting over this long term insomnia struggle for too many years, hormonal which does not resolve as now my body hangs onto the hormone and overdoses me resulting in sleep every other day now with the aid of 50mg melatonin and Somno-Pro. Yes, frustrating. I get God dreams regularly, many interpreted by Holy Spirit and with help of dream bible when I ask the Lord questions. Looking forward to coming Holy Spirit Revival told in scriptures and current day prophets. Excited.

Background: I'm a 73 yr old lady, Caucasian, an artist, minister to the homeless and care taker for my brother with dementia.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes, many years ago, Christian, Spirit Filled counseling for abusive background, rocky marriage all of which has resolved and healed.

Location: United States, Southern Oregon, Jackson County, Rogue River, Walnut Drive.

Feelings About People: No people in my dream.

Relationship Status: Happily married 48 yrs.

When And How Often: The night of 6/23/21 not reoccurring.
dreamer58127
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion