A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - I had a dream where I was hugging a man that was crying.

I had a dream where I was hugging a man that was crying.

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

I had a dream where I was hugging a man that was crying.

Postby dreamer58124 on June 19th, 2021, 8:09 pm

Dream: To start, I was with my relatives at a large house that we were all staying in. There was this man, a man that I felt close to yet so distant from. I couldn't help but feel attracted to him in a more intimate way. Later on in my dream, I walked into a bathroom where that man was. He was sitting in a bathtub (or that's what it seemed to be and it wasn't filled with anything, it was empty) and was crying. I lifted my leg over the walls of the tub and crouched so that I was eye level to him. I moved the food that was infront of him, and hugged him. I could feel that he embraced it, all I could feel from him was love and pain from him. At some point, around the time of the hug, he held my hand. Then I jumped to another part of that same dream, where I asked him during the day that we were going to have dinner at the house and if he was going to be there, he said he was going to a restaurant called Cabela's or Cabelo's instead. I was disappointed just because I wanted to be around him more. I shook it off and said something along the lines of, 'Oh, they have good food there.' I remembered that my oldest sister in the same dream earlier, got sandwiches from that same place. I had a more personal experience with the man at some point in my dream, but can't remember that part. It then jumped to me telling my relatives that I slept with him. But, even in the dream, I couldn't remember that happening
I then, woke up a few moments later.

Significant Life Events: I've been wondering what that dream meant, and if it has something to do with me as an intimate partner for someone.

No fears...

Background: African-American, 21, Manager...

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: N/A

My relationship is decent with my relatives and great with my sisters.

Relationship Status: Single and inactive

When And How Often: This morning...

I haven't had the time to tell if it's recurring.
dreamer58124
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion