A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - walking in three different lands

walking in three different lands

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

walking in three different lands

Postby dreamer58118 on June 10th, 2021, 12:50 am

Dream: i was in the middle of strange land where there were very many graves and the corpses were all on top of the graves the land had very few and poor people i kept walking until i reached a signboard saying the end of the land but the leader of that land followed me but did not catch up with me. on entering the other next land it was fairly better than the other it had some few iron sheet houses and also had cemented graves with corpses on top but others graves had people alive and were only sleeping on top of them especially children i was able to talk to them and they told yes they had heard about the lord. then i kept walking and i came into a very rich land with permanent houses everywhere and green healthy crops growing all over. people were all happy and i was welcomed happily after the talk the leader of the rich land promised to go with me to talk to the leader of the other poor and filthy land.
walk up from this srange dream there after.

Significant Life Events: relationship issues, fear unfulfilled expectations
just been selected as new church secretary for youth.

Background: female, 24years student, african

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: they were all strange to me but i talked well to the people in third and second land

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: once today night.
dreamer58118
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion