A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - dream about stealth training.

dream about stealth training.

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

dream about stealth training.

Postby dreamer58115 on June 7th, 2021, 8:34 am

Dream: i actually dreamed that we were playing dead by daylight in real life. this is a game where there are four survivors & one killer. i was being super stealthy. me & another guy. we were in another city. somewhere in north carolina. i remember thinking we were in charolette. we were being stealthy around this estate. i guess we knew it was a game, it didn't scare us. the killer was a beginner, so after hiding & sneaking for a while, we kinda just walked off the map, quitting the game. my hiding places consisted of a bedroom & a staircase. the killer had the same look as the character 'scream' that's in the game. the crouching, the black hood, the mask. the knife. the building was about a three story, vertical building. had no doors, really. the outside walls were white. the floors on the stairs & such were a cherry hardwood color. i remember specifically hiding in the bedroom, on the top floor. the bed's comforter was black. there was carpet in the room because i was laying on the floor. i just hid on the other side of it. i remember hearingan approaching noise, & figuring it was the killer, but nobody ever came through the door. i remember looking out of the window, seeing the killer on his way towards my building. & so i jumped out of the room, off of the top floor to the first floor. i took no fall damage when landing on the grass. it was a very beautiful estate, though. it was sunny outside. maybe around 4pm evening time ? i wasn't scared at all. it was almost like a strategic training course. i knew i wouldn't be caught or killed.
when the other guy & i realized that the killer could never find us, we walked out of the map's boundaries, abandoning the course. we walked in the direction of the sun. & we ended up in like, downtown charlotte. there were people everywhere. i met up with a girl i used to work my first job with. jami. light skinned girl with dreads. i asked her what was going on, she was sitting on a bench. most likely wearing a green shirt. she kinda shrugged. i remember her smiling a lot. i looked to my right to see another friend of mine, dales, sitting behind either a table or a drumset in front of a storefront. he was wrapped in muslim-like garments. it was a soft gray color. & he was preaching some sort of message. i couldn't hear it.
that's all i can remember.

Significant Life Events: quitting my job to pursue a career, getting out of a relationship with someone i never wanted to be in one with, possibly pursuing a relationship with a high school friend of mine, & elevating my creativity, finances, & spirituality.

Background: i am a black female that is 21 years of age, & i work as security in a grocery store to protect merchandise.

Mental Illness Or Depression: yes. i've not been diagnosed, but i can assure you, i've been depressed since age 13.

Location: anderson, south carolina, united stated of america.

Feelings About People: the guy i was being stealthy with, i have no clue who that is. it was a gay guy. i remember that.
jami, i have not seen her in about five years. she was cool. she thought i was cool, too.
dales, we've been friends ever since middle school. we see each other often. & he's cool, too.

Relationship Status: i am single.

When And How Often: this happened in the early morning hours of june 7th, 2021. this is the first time i have had this dream.
dreamer58115
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion