A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Exploding Helicopter

Exploding Helicopter

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Exploding Helicopter

Postby dreamer58098 on May 20th, 2021, 12:41 pm

Dream: My mother described a dream to me. She said I was walking with my sisters husband who is an abuser. We were walking towards a helicopter and my mom was screaming out to me and ran after me and then as him and I reached the helicopter it exploded. At this point my mom woke up because the dream had caused her to dream walk through the house and she ran into a glass sliding door which woke her as the explosion took place.

Significant Life Events: Domestic violence
How to help a victim of abuse
How to keep family safe
What to do about the abuse situation
Fear for safety
Fear of injustice
Fear of death due to abuse

Background: 31 year old white woman from Africa. My sister is 32 years old. My mother is 51 years old. My sisters husband is abusive. He has been abusing my sister for many years. My sister is trying to divorce and leave him but it has been very difficult, dangerous and emotional

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Hatred towards an abuser

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: It happened a few weeks ago. Since it happened my sister was beaten so badly she nearly lost her life. I have been fighting for her, protesting at court to deny his bail and ensuring he remains behind bars. This dream she told me about keeps popping up in my head. Why was I walking with my sisters abuser towards a helicopter? Why did it explode? Did I die in the explosion? Why couldn't my mom stop me?
dreamer58098
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion