A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - ex lover

ex lover

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

ex lover

Postby dreamer58092 on May 13th, 2021, 9:47 am

Dream: so it starts with my family, along with my best friend, going on vacation to a beach. we got to our hotel and my ex boyfriend along with his family were staying at the same one. i heard his voice and started crying, but when i turned to talk to him he left and said he was going to the library. a few hours passed, and i decided that i needed to talk to him, so i ran barefoot in a blue sun dress to the library. i waited inside, but when he walked in, he had another girl with him. i started breaking down crying, but he just smiled, grabbed my hands and said, “i’m here for you, silly.” and that was it.

Significant Life Events: missing my ex. i think about him all the time, everyday.

Background: i’m 17, a girl, i’m white, and i work at subway

Mental Illness Or Depression: yes i suffer from bipolar disorder

Feelings About People: my ex and i ended on bad terms. he told me to leave him alone and that he hates me. but we were so in love. we planned our whole future together.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: the dream happened last week. i didn’t have the same dream again but i have different dreams about him all the time.
dreamer58092
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion