A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Snakes

Snakes

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Snakes

Postby dreamer58052 on March 27th, 2021, 2:31 pm

Dream: So i went to my house and when i got out of the car i saw someone that used to be with me in school a really long time ago ,in the dream he just came to live in the house next to me there was a HUGE snake infront of the house and it was his and his brother and it was going in the window of the upstairs neighbor i was scared i left but there were snakes everywhere they were huge then i came back home and then i saw my cousin holding a snake and chasing me and it seemed like everyone was okay with the snakes then after the huge snake completely went up the window its head still remained on the floor or like parts of iy

Significant Life Events: God faith etc

Nope

Background: 17 female student

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes used to

Feelings About People: The guy that was with me in school its so weird to dream about him amd his family since we haven’t talked since he left school and that was 4 years ago
My cousin we aren’t completely close but we are in a way

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Last night i dream about snakes very often which is weird cause i never actually saw one in real life
dreamer58052
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion