A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - please help! what does this mean???

please help! what does this mean???

Discuss Lucid Dreaming Experiences And Techniques. Talk to other people about how to control your dreams.

please help! what does this mean???

Postby bttshelby on November 1st, 2013, 9:10 pm

So I have pretty lucid dreams...every night. Some background- There is this guy who I dated a few years ago. He is really nice and sweet and we talk everyday. I dont know if i still have feelings for him...this is new
My dream last night had like 3 different parts, that all connected...
First, I had found out I was pregnant (which is odd because i've never had sex, and am not going to until i am married). I was trying to keep that i was pregnant hidden from my parents and anyone else. I told only my best friend, and was really excited, even though it was an accident.
Then, i am at a place that was supposed to be my house in the dream. and i realize in the dream i'm married to the guy that i dated a few years ago. But were still really young, like to young to be married and pregnant. And i call him telling him that I'm pregnant and terrified to tell my parents because even though were married, we r really young. So I'm waiting in the front of my house with my family and the guy arrives with his family. I run to him and we hug. while were hugging we have a whispered conversation. I said, I'm so glad your here. he said, of course. and i told him how scared he was. and he told me that it was all going to be okay and that he loves me. i say, at least i know your going to be an amazing father. then i kiss his hand that has his wedding ring. he kisses me and asks if i want him to tell everyone. i nod. we go in front of everyone and together explain that im pregnant.
then, im with him again and were excited.

what does this mean? Could it mean i have feelings for this guy?
please help!!!!!!!
bttshelby
Dream Lover

Re: please help! what does this mean???

Postby genodemay on April 24th, 2014, 7:30 am

Pregnant means the birth of a spiritual idea. The fear of parents is that this new thought or direction will not be accepted by others. The boyfriend had an impact on you that changed your thinking. The marriage means you are ready for a spiritual union. Be too young means you are not sure if you are ready. This dreams does not mean you will marry this guy and get pregnant but it also doesn't mean you shouldn't investigate if you still have feelings for him.
genodemay
Dream Lover

Postby Mike_from_Can. on May 28th, 2014, 3:48 am

Hi and blessings:

Good call genodemay
In A Dream, In A Vision of the Night Job 33:15-18
I am a born-again Christian
Love the Lord
Working on starting a through his word healing ministry
Mike_from_Can.
Dream Guide

Postby mrlousi7 on February 19th, 2015, 12:45 am

before bed. Get trained in your mind what is on your arm, and keep rewriting it for weeks if you must, or keep an object. Once your in that dream, try your hardest to recognize something out of place, being that you trained and focused on your item (words in this case probly being easiest) you may notice that your drawings gone or changed in some way, like spelling, handwriting, color, angle. This is a means to say to yourself, I'm dreaming. If you can realise your dreaming, I'm not sure how to control it because everyone is different, but know that you cannot die, be harmed, or be in pain in a lucid dream because YOU control it. From there is up to you.
sjai33
mrlousi7
Dream Lover

Return to Lucid Dreaming