A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Witness Brutal murder

Witness Brutal murder

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Witness Brutal murder

Postby Sugarcc on April 23rd, 2014, 8:28 am

I witnessing old lady with her eldest daughter to butual murder with sharp sword to kill a man, young daughter and youngest son then cut all bodies into bathtub then put the bag in red car.. outside look like lot of rocks area.. somehow I am in their house and look at red blood feather in bathtub all sudden i at the store to get drink and hang out with my stepmother and talk all way then she disappear.. very confuse and scare.. my heartbeat fast cant stop for several hour.. I feel helpless i cant do anything to stop that people kill preicous children.
Sugarcc
Dream Lover

Re: Witness Brutal murder

Postby Dr.Dreams on July 7th, 2015, 2:31 pm

It would help if you used better english. It seems like in your dreams you witness brutal murders, carried out by elderly, or older people. Then, someone important to you disappears and you're worried the same might happen to them, right? So in general, you're just worried about the safety of others. It also seems like you don't interact with anything in your dream, until you're with your step mother getting a drink. You're only able to commune with her because you feel safe. As for the rest. you're worried that something may happen to those you care for and you can't do anything about it. Be warned that I am not an expert, but this is the best I can put together out of your dream.
Dr.Dreams
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares