A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dreaming about a married work colleague...

Dreaming about a married work colleague...

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Dreaming about a married work colleague...

Postby BethanR570 on March 19th, 2014, 1:35 pm

Okay...so this guy at work is married and has two kids, he has recently split up from his wife and has started his interests on me.
I dreamt last night that we all went out on a works night out and our assistant manager was driving the car and my manager was in the passaneger seat. I was in the back with the guy and 3 other work colleagues but the guy tried secretly holding my hand and we stayed like that for a while until my manager turned around to talk to us and saw that we were holding hands in the back. Then i woke up.
ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?!
BethanR570
Dream Lover

Re: Dreaming about a married work colleague...

Postby mouthsword on July 16th, 2014, 8:46 am

this dream isn't really about a new relationship but with and old one.the true meaning is this;that you've strived to make a good impression on your manager.but you tend to hold secrets that you are imbaressed by.like who you really are inside;but thats a good thing.that may make you seem a little insecure from there point of view.but not enough to make them worried about you.i think your manager would recieve you as a couple;you and your co-worker.i'm sure that they would probly encourage it;as long as it didn't interfear with your work. be blessed.
mouthsword
Dream Guide

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams