A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Hugging My crying pregnant ex-wife

Hugging My crying pregnant ex-wife

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Hugging My crying pregnant ex-wife

Postby Colaaan on February 10th, 2014, 12:54 am

My dream had My pregnant (with a boy) ex-wife, hugging me - apologizing and crying... her new partner (baby's father - ((relationship started while we were married but separated)) was also in the scene crying. I acted insensitively by holding back the tears (I control my emotions very well!).

This is a strange dream as I know, with conviction, that I let her go after the divorce and we remain friends. I have no regretful feelings about the ended relationship as I have embraced the new course in which the relationship as gone. I've tried reflecting on the internal representation of her within me & know we share very similar interests, but am confused as to her being in my dreams!

Some other input would be appreciated
Colaaan
Dream Lover

Re: Hugging My crying pregnant ex-wife

Postby mouthsword on July 17th, 2014, 9:03 am

yes your headed in the right direction as i can see.soul ties are hard to break.some soul tie's are ok if theres no resentment;there's probly a lot of unseen resentmentare maybe not.its not your fault that she lost her focus in your relationship.she was simply led away by her desires which can never ever fully please are give her fullfillment.thats how she became spiritualy deaf.if she would have simply put god first;she would have found completeness are wholeness.and would have learn to cope with you because none of us are perfect are with out fault. just this knowledge can advance your future. evil spirits like to manipulate relationships, that god has created; by distorting and perverting our belief systems.thats his way of getting back at god.just think and believe possitive things about her and show her mercy. i know you do already because she's still your friend.over come and move on. because people have choices,if they're not somehow connected to god; they tend to manipulate and take advantage of situations and circumstances.be blessed.
mouthsword
Dream Guide

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams