A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - teeth/construction material nightmare

teeth/construction material nightmare

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

teeth/construction material nightmare

Postby grndmstrsqurl on May 16th, 2013, 9:02 am

My dream started being chased through my neighborhood. Then I run home and lock myself inside the restroom. I look in the mirror and my bottom front tooth falls out and falls into the sink. The front of the tooth falls off n the inside of the tooth is concrete? Then my other teeth start crumbling away. Also all concrete. I'm choking and gagging as I'm spitting all this out. Then I pull out a metal almost braces looking device and a plastic teeth mold and a lot more concrete out. I keep looking in the mirror my mouth is bleeding and all I have is jagged slivers of what looks like broken teeth ? I felt pain in this dream. I woke up 3 times during the night crying and scared but couldn't talk and quickly went back to sleep. I ground my teeth and whimpered a lot also. I mainly have nightmares. So I am well used to it. But I don't wake up crying or make a lot of noise. This dream just seemed so different. So much more real than most. Very scary. Lol guess that's why they are called nightmares. I know that the teeth falling out generally means fear of getting older n being less attractive. Makes since I'm a lady who just turned 30. I make my living using my looks. Lol ! But the whole idea of the construction material coming out of my mouth I don't really get ? Any ideas or suggestions would be lovely ! Thanks so much ! :D
grndmstrsqurl
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares