A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Lost husband while out and then found him

Lost husband while out and then found him

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Lost husband while out and then found him

Postby dreamer58421 on June 9th, 2022, 12:12 pm

Dream: We were together walking through a home with lots of doors, but each room had furniture and things to buy like a flea market. Somehow I had lost track of my husband and got worried. I opened a door and the room was full of people, almost like a party or bar atmosphere and I saw him standing there in his black leather coat I had bought him. I said, 'I thought I had lost you', and he said, 'I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere.' I then woke up and was unable to control my crying and sobbing.

Significant Life Events: Wondering how someone I've been with for 37 years can walk out the door like he has every day and send me a text message that he's never coming back. That he's met someone 32 years younger and in a relationship with her and confirmed it less than 2 weeks after leaving.
I am very fearful about how I'm going to survive with no money and unable to work or pay my bills with no income. I'm unable to work a public job due to health issues.

Background: Female, 56, housewife

Mental Illness Or Depression: Depression and anxiety

Feelings About People: I am hurt and devastated that my husband walked out without warning and left me with nothing and a home that is falling apart. I feel betrayed and thrown away like a piece of trash. I had empathy and compassion for him and still care for him. We have 3 children and 9 grandchildren. I hate what he's done to our whole family.

Relationship Status: getting divorced

When And How Often: About 4 weeks ago.
dreamer58421
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion