A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - I was Delivering a message from God

I was Delivering a message from God

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

I was Delivering a message from God

Postby dreamer58165 on August 9th, 2021, 10:47 am

Dream: I was being sent to a man who in the dream I knew. But in real life I don’t. I know his family, and love them dearly. But this man was a brother to the mans family I know. I don’t know if he even has a brother, but in the dream I was sent by God to tell him a wonderful message from God! I find him at a construction site and he was building an apartment. It was all concrete grey. And he had black hair young in his 40’s and hat a red and white hat on. But our colors on us physically where dull, kinda, bland. And next to this construction site was a straight and very narrow ditch, the sides were raised up a little and they were light grey. But the ditch was filled with muddy water and it was flowing in the opposite direction of me. I told the man the message and he and I were so happy and was glorified God! I told him I love him and he told me he loved me and I got into my car. It was parked next to the building and it was in the opposite direction as the ditch with the muddy moving waters. The ditch looked like salvation but a few feet up it turned to the left and then straight again. It bothered me that it was muddy waters in it! But anyhow I got into my car which is a sliver grey Mazda 3 and had to back up to leave and I backed up into this narrow muddy moving waters. Immediately the man jumped in and I got out of the car which it didn’t move a hair in this morning muddy waters, and we lifted up the car as a light feather! And we were shocked as we lifted it up so easily! And I wasn’t fearful at all. Just perturbed that this narrow way looked like the narrow path that Jesus talked about, but it was muddy waters and crooked. I got into my car and left in peace. But I still didn’t like the narrow path filled with muddy moving waters. And I woke up and the word salvation came to my mind immediately! I’ve asked the Lord for help interpreting the dream and asked two close family members, and then I found this site. Maybe you can help me. I pray in Jesus Christ my Lord and I pray for you all as well. Thank you

Significant Life Events: Praying for my enemies and for their spirit to be loosed from the lies and powers of wickedness in high places. Cushing the lies of Satan that uses people to do evil. A little frustrating but praying though it. Family gets attacked when I pray for salvation for people.

Background: 49 years old. Female. Disabled. Legally blind. Im Italian and Irish.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I don’t know them, but I know the family and I love them very much!

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Saturday August 7,2021. Not that I’m aware of. But I remember it when I do wake up.
dreamer58165
Dream Lover

Re: I was Delivering a message from God

Postby dreamer58165 on August 9th, 2021, 11:05 am

In the post I meant to say I Love him instead of I lied him! That was extremely strange! And morning is supposed to be the word “moving” again that’s strange! Pray for me, thank you all! In Christ Jesus our LORD amen!
dreamer58165
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion