A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Spirit guide ?

Spirit guide ?

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Spirit guide ?

Postby dreamer58155 on July 30th, 2021, 7:55 pm

Dream: I was in a fat white older fat man house. He kinda looks like how every average cops look, white mustache, no beard, little hair. I was on my phone scrolling through Twitter and I saw a post about spirit guides. And we had a conversation on it that I don’t remember- but it let up to me jokingly asking him is he was my spirit guide. He started acting weird when I asked him that. He was jittery, his eyes were twitching side from side and he was sweating. I tried to gather all my books and purses at once to leave in a fast and scared manner but I couldn’t. He then disappeared but I still heard his voice as if he was trying to get me to listen while he explains something (???). I got in my car and sped from house. I also ran into a black Toyota truck while trying to leave.

Significant Life Events: I saw a shadow person one night, so sometimes at night I fear seeing them again. I’ve been working on getting rid of my fears and having more trust in my spirit guides because I have a feeling it was one of them.

Yes of shadow people/spirits.

Background: I’m 19, female, black, unemployed but full time student

Mental Illness Or Depression: I had history of depression and suffer from anxiety

Feelings About People: Idk who they are. I’ve never seen them before.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: July 30th 2021, 3:20pm-4:10pm. No
dreamer58155
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion