A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - SEX with afriend

SEX with afriend

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

SEX with afriend

Postby dreamer57568 on June 28th, 2020, 2:04 am

Dream: In the dream, I was with my longtime friend, who is very successful in life. We have been friends for over 20 years now. In the dream, she was so interested in having sex with me. Every time we were about to have sex we will be disturbed by other people. There were no colours as we were naked and caressing. The last episode we were next to people whom we thought were sleeping but as soon as we were about to have sex, they woke up and disturbed us.

Significant Life Events: Spiritual growth, providing for my family, and making a success in business. Yes, I have fears in relationships since almost all my relationships failed and I was the most hurt.

Background: Pastor, 61years, male, Black African, unemployed.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I suffered from depression in 2018 but now I am ok

Feelings About People: Our relationship is on hold for one year now because she feels i don't spend on her as she spends on me. But I don't have any money to spend on her.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: It occurred last night. Yes, I have had it before, some years back.
dreamer57568
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion