A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Rich by the age of 41, I will kill myself

Rich by the age of 41, I will kill myself

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Rich by the age of 41, I will kill myself

Postby dreamer57534 on June 15th, 2020, 4:41 pm

Dream: I dreamt just this morning that me and other 2 people were praying in a bush, and as we were praying I went a little further then I saw someone coming towards me but I couldn't see him with my eye but could only see the foot print, (it wasn't a normal foot print, but very beautiful toes)
It came in front of me then suddenly, I saw a fire burning some meters away, I was afraid so I run to the other 2 people I was praying with and as soon as I got there, the person with the foot print appeared physical and he wrote number 41 on the floor, he turned to me and asked ARE YOU ALREADY AT THE AGE OF 41? and I said no I'm 38 and he said IF BY THE AGE OF 41 YOU ARE NOT A RICH PERSON, YOU WILL KILL YOURSELF! That is the dream I had just this morning.

Why should I kill myself? I'm not the kind of person who wants to be a richman. I don't understand please help me

Significant Life Events: We are friends of 3 and have started a business of selling musical instruments.

Not at all.

Background: I'm Jeff and 38 years old. Male and an Ashanti from Ghana but living in Europe. I'm a metal mechanic and a musician (drummer)

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Friends, 2 of us in Italy and the other person is in Ghana, he is the marketing manager.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Just this morning (15 June 2020)
dreamer57534
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion