A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Daughter- they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in

Daughter- they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Daughter- they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in

Postby dreamer57510 on June 5th, 2020, 9:27 am

Dream: I had a dream with my daughter that I could see my self praying for her and seeing verse psalm 91, but i could hear the verse in Psalm 23. I could hear a voice The Lord is my shepherd;I have what I need. He lets me lie-down in green pasture, he leads me beside quite waters. He renews my life;he leads me along the right paths for his names sake. Even when I go through the darkest valley. I fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Only goodness and faithful love, will pursue the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord as long as I live..... at the end I was anointing my daughter with oil.

Significant Life Events: my daughter

Background: I was born in Colombia, South America.I am 57 yrs old. I am a woman. I live in Lemont, IL

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: I love my Daughter

Relationship Status: married

When And How Often: 3 weeks now
dreamer57510
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion