A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - My deceased father

My deceased father

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

My deceased father

Postby dreamer57149 on November 16th, 2019, 6:30 pm

Dream: I was laying (sleeping) on my couch in my living room.It was not my current couch but an old green couchI had many years ago. All of a sudden my deceased father was standing in front of me. His entire life he worked outdoors in construction.During the summer months he had the most incredible tan and that combined with his cheerful big smile was how I like to remember him best.It felt so real.He was a mygentle giant of a man. In my dream he was wearing a pink summer shirt.
Then the dream gets strange. Another version of me comes running out of the kitchen and happily hugs and embraces my dad.All along there's another version of me still laying (sleeping?) on couch. My father stops to tell the awaken me to take care of myself.He specifically tells me he 'DOESNT' want me to come where he is at. Although he's wearing a pink summer short sleeved shirt he then says to me ' my neck tie is Brocken so l can't wear it'. I found it strange he would mention a neck tie while wearing a short sleeved summer shirt.In life he would wear a neck tie only when he wore a suit. The occasions would usually be for weddings, anniversaries and funerals. We talk to each other while all along the other me is still laying ( sleeping?) on couch.He again reminds me to take care of myself .....
I then awakened from my dream....

Significant Life Events: My home was robbed less than a week ago.They broke in through the living room doors . I had a stressful week dealing with police and insurance companies.
My siblings and I are in the process of selling estate home of-deceased parents .

Background: 62 year old retired female. Canadian born with deep Italian origins.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: My father has passed 7 years now. There's no other person on this planet I ever respected or will ever respect as much in the future. His devotion to his immediate family and those back home was incredible. Although he was my best friend my siblings would say the exact same thing also. He was a friend to all our friends. He had a small home but it was always full.He was a BIG man with even a BIGGER HEART.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: It happened last night. It happened just once.
dreamer57149
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion