A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - A dream of a man who's my husband in the dream I later meet.

A dream of a man who's my husband in the dream I later meet.

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

A dream of a man who's my husband in the dream I later meet.

Postby dreamer57145 on November 14th, 2019, 1:00 pm

Dream: My son and I were standing on a wood half-moon walk bridge looking down into the brook below, to my right I could hear and vaguely see highway through built up brush, to my right was lush green grass.

As my 8 year old and I went off the bridge to the left, he went right and met up with two girls separately and then together to my right.

I started up a slight incline, seeing a beautiful and multi-colored flower garden. The grass was lush green, and I saw my husband in the dream come out of our enclosed porch down 2-3 cement steps holding an 8 1/2 x 11' paper and saying, 'Cindy, you have just GOT to stop this kind of expense.' He was aggravated although not angry with me...
As he approached, I said, 'I know honey, I'm sorry..I won't do it anymore. Please don't be angry with me, love me hold me.'
At that time he reached me, I felt his upset dissipate and I CLEARLY saw he had receding strawberry blond hair, his shirt was open to reveal a perfect full chest of wavy hair. Like a baby puts their fingers in their blanket, I put my right hand on his chest as I leaned into his shoulder and felt the comfort of his embrace and the comfort of running my fingers on my right hand through his chest hair.
Then, we walked back to the house arm in arm and Tom and his two friends followed.

Significant Life Events: The dream occurred in March 1987 and then again in June 2017.

Marital stress that resulted in separation and then divorce.

Background: I'm 65, female, white, retired.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I was loved and in love as I had never ever felt ever with anyone I dated, even after being married the 2nd time -
We had a perfect union and were BOTH equally deeply in love as two become one should be. We had trust and forgiveness and comfort and future.

Relationship Status: Married at the point of both dreams both now passed on.

When And How Often: I actually worked for a man exactly like this man in my first dream and had the same feelings exactly between us as the dream. His receding hair and curly chest hair was identical.
He was deeply attracted to me and I even heard him say one day as he turned away from me under his breath, 'I think i've just met my next wife.'
If I hadn't married my 2nd husband who grew up in that area, I would have never met him. I was in total torment - here was the man in my dream right in front of me and I was married!
His partner's wife (I suspect) saw where he was heading with me and cut my hours so far back I couldn't continue to work there so 20 miles away from home.

In 2017, June...I dreamt I was at a cashier's checkout and dropped something in my hand. The man who had just finished but was putting the receipt in his wallet, gracefully reached down, picked up what I dropped and handed it to me.
With gratitude, I reached up and kissed him, and I was stunned because he kissed me back.
I stammered saying, 'Teach me to kiss...' He smiled down at me saying with kind eyes, 'I thought we were doing fine just the way we were and then reached down and kissed me again on the mouth and I awoke.
It took me 2 days to figure out who that man was and I gasped when I realized it was the same man in the first dream.
Now, my 2nd husband died of cancer on June 5, 2018, and the memory of those two dreams and having actually met the man in my dreams burns like a ember in my chest, a longing that will not fade or go away.
This was so real, I know it was the Lord God who gave it to me, if not...why did I have two dreams, meet the man and can't shake it no matter how hard I try?

Thank you for having listened to me...I believe in happy endings, it IS hard for me however, to believe that from 1999 (about the time I worked for him) until now - so many years later, can it possibly be anyone else in this whole eternity that can make me feel like he did just standing beside him?!
dreamer57145
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion