A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Strange unexplained baby dream

Strange unexplained baby dream

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Strange unexplained baby dream

Postby dreamer57136 on November 11th, 2019, 8:11 am

Dream: It began with a heartbeat in my stoumach like a babys heart, and it felt like it started kicking, i could lift my head and see the tiny baby bump and how.it moved, i tried to take video with my phone and then a red ladderlike tail started erupting from my navel, and grew out like a tentical, but haf holes like a ladder and redish colour with a lot of blood. The more o tried to push ot back into my navel, the more it grew out and then i woke up.

Significant Life Events: I had n megrane the night before, i had a fisght with my boyfriend about another guy whom is just a friend, i recently had a pregnancy test done that came out negative and i keep on thingking about it. My mood these days are happy normal day to day, nothing strange.

Background: Age 22
Female

I get nightmares almost everyday of i dont consume my tablets (the name of the pills are serdep-50 and Tranqipam 2.5mg)

I have been having these strange demonic dreams where i am being chased, my subcontions visits hell a lot when i sleep although. I am a Christian and i do not worship Satan, i dont speak to the dead or visit graveyards, i will only talk to my recentlypassed mother but i will talk like i am writing a diary entry for the day...

Mental Illness Or Depression: My family suffers from depression

Feelings About People: No people were involved only myself and the red ladder like tentacle

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: Last night, 10 November 2019
Not shure yet
dreamer57136
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion