A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - This Dream has shaken my core

This Dream has shaken my core

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

This Dream has shaken my core

Postby dreamer367 on February 1st, 2013, 2:55 pm

I woke to hear my own words around 6.15am this morning someone help me, please someone help me and found myself out of bed and wide awake.
At the time of this I was dreaming, that my daughter (20yrs) was in the house and everything was normal then she went outside and I could hear her crying and screaming and there where fallen book cases around her.
When I approched her she speed of in a little orange car, then she kept going to a dirt road to find a swamp, where she kept taking herself and car into, like she was trying to find the deepest part. The all of a sudden the car just sunked and I jumped into the water and remember touching the car and that's when I woke...It was strange because I cannot swim and did not hesitate to try and save her. At the time I could see her face and feel her presence.
Many Blessings
dreamer367
Dream Lover

Re: This Dream has shaken my core

Postby chichors9 on March 26th, 2013, 11:15 am

Sounds like maybe you are concerned about you and your daughters relationship. She is 20 did he go off to college recently has your relationship not been as good as it used to be. Her always being ahead of you could mean that she is moving ahead with her life and maybe you feel left behind or out of it. You jumping into save her even though you cant swim shows that even though she might be growing up and moving away she still needs you and you will be there for her no matter what
chichors9
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares