A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Injuries I guess

Injuries I guess

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Injuries I guess

Postby dreamer55309 on May 20th, 2018, 5:25 am

Dream: Starts off with me t a family house warming party but most people there were unknown to me. then i started to hear and see things, subtly at first but they became more real and pronounced. after a while i came too and was in a hospital with doctors and my mum standing over me with blank expressions. later turnt out that my feet had been so damaged the need to be amputated and i had mangled my face up to the point where i was unrecognisable as a human never mind as myself and the police where there taking questions and interrogating me even though i hadn’t done anything and thy knew that too. i had one phone call from my dad where during he was himself, the only thing is he is usually the one to clean up my mistakes as oppose to my mum. when we left the hospital and in the car ride home i woke up

im not one to get scared of anything to be honest but this dream had me. i remember waking and the first thing thinking was did i seizure due to the massive amounts of sweat, dribble and everything having been moved. Also i could not move my legs for a while

Significant Life Events: Money, had a dream one night before this one about my nose breaking almost in two.

Not particularly

Background: 19, male, white, full-time student, single

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: concerned, things dont unsully make me feel uneasy or somewhat scared but this did.
confused, i havnt done anything illegal so dont know why police where there

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: tonight so no idea if it is
dreamer55309
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion