A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Spiders

Spiders

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Spiders

Postby dreamer53833 on November 9th, 2017, 8:19 pm

Dream: I was walking up some stairs towards a woman in her mid to late fifties. Then there were spiderwebs all over the place blocking my way to get to the top. The lady then had a white spider go into her mouth. I turned around and went back down the stairs. As I got off the stairs I spit out of my mouth the same spider but now it was black.

Significant Life Events: Moving from my current location to where I used to live, Boise,ID.

Frustrated about not finding work. My oldest daughter is not talking to me.

Background: I am 34 years old, male and I am of mostly northern European descent with small percentages of several different native american tribes. Currently unemployed.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No mental illness. I have suffered from depression in my past. I do not suffer from depression right now.

Feelings About People: I didn't know or recognize anyone.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Last night, not reoccurring...so far.
dreamer53833
Dream Lover

Re: Spiders

Postby chase on May 17th, 2018, 8:08 pm

My first guess is that the dream is about your attempts to talk to your daughter who you say is not talking to you. Perhaps, the stairs are a symbol for slowly building up confidence to talk to her again. Spider in the mouth may be feelings of being trapped by whatever the issue is that makes you not want to talk to her. Then you go back down the stairs because you are losing confidence. Spit out the spider because you are annoyed or afraid of why you ever tried to talk about the issue?

My second guess is work related. Stairs are building yourself up to get a new job. Woman in her 50's is a experienced job that would accept you (woman) and change your life (5 symbolism reflects change, like getting a new job and life from it ). Spider in her mouth may reflect feeling trapped about not being able to speak about yourself having needed experience for the job? Go down the stairs and spit the spider out because you don't have the confidence or don't want to speak about feeling trapped about lacking experience needed for the job?

Or the stairs may also reflect you slowly moving making efforts to change your life and move away. The woman with spider at the top is your fears of not being able to get a job and then you come back down the stairs and spit the spider out to reflect thoughts of moving back home and giving up? Not believing in yourself enough?

Just possibilities. What are your thoughts?

dreamer53833 wrote:Dream: I was walking up some stairs towards a woman in her mid to late fifties. Then there were spiderwebs all over the place blocking my way to get to the top. The lady then had a white spider go into her mouth. I turned around and went back down the stairs. As I got off the stairs I spit out of my mouth the same spider but now it was black.

Significant Life Events: Moving from my current location to where I used to live, Boise,ID. Frustrated about not finding work. My oldest daughter is not talking to me.

Background: I am 34 years old, male and I am of mostly northern European descent with small percentages of several different native american tribes. Currently unemployed.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No mental illness. I have suffered from depression in my past. I do not suffer from depression right now.

Feelings About People: I didn't know or recognize anyone.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Last night, not reoccurring...so far.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion