A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Creepy

Creepy

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Creepy

Postby dreamer55298 on May 17th, 2018, 12:33 pm

Dream: It was strange, I was in a carnival type setting and I was with my boyfriend, we were smiling and laughing. I was leaning over this yellow concession stand place and I was getting a cup of ice and a cup of peaches. Before I could pick any of them up my boyfriend picked me up and we were walking somewhere else and I could hear my ex and his friend saying oh my gosh look at them. The whole crowd was just lookong at is and making remarks that weren’t necessarily bad or good. Eventually my boyfriend leaves and I’m walking by myself and all of a sudden it gets really dark and misty but the moon is shinning. It gave me an Erie feeling , I was scared. So I decided to sit under this tree and I could see the foggy mist rolling by and I pull out my phone and I think I text my boyfriend but I don’t remember what was being said then that was the end

Significant Life Events: I was thinking about my boyfriend that lives in Maryland, I was questioning if I miss him. I don’t feel like I do but I can say that about a lot of people. Being far away isn’t that much of an issue for me because I know I’m coming to see him for the 4th of July and possibly when we go back to college

Background: 19 year old African American female and I work as a sever

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Location: I live in Jackson New Jersey but I currently am costing my sister in Boston MA

Feelings About People: I love my boyfriend very much and then my ex were cool but we don’t talking and I’m happy we don’t. The other people in my Dream I couldn’t recognize

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: Just last night and no it’s not recurring
dreamer55298
Dream Lover

Re: Creepy

Postby chase on May 17th, 2018, 5:06 pm

You have to see dreams as a metaphorical story. A beginning, a middle, and ending. Your story is general happiness with your boyfriend (you're at a carnival walking around happy), then being looked at by your ex and others, and then by yourself with the moon feeling eerie. I think this represents your feelings about your relationship or the need to be in one. First happiness, then ex is jealous, and then feeling scared or "eerie" to be away from your ex.

Moons often appear in dreams when we are experiencing situations that are a bit crazy, empowered weirdness or chaos, or feeling like life is intuitively unusual at the moment. If you are away from your ex and on your own then this dream makes sense. Especially the ending where you sit by a tree and text your ex. Trees represent feelings about something established (like your relationship???) and the texting is probably your attempt to feel that this relationship will continue later while you wait for the separation to end??

Perhaps, you don't like feeling that you aren't in a relationship??

Alternatively, the dream may reflect how you find it very weird to not care about your boyfriend at all. The moon symbolism may reflect how weird it feels to be separated and how "extra crazy" life feels with whatever is happening when your boyfriend is not around. Like other guys keep talking to you when he's not around more than usual? So you just choose loyalty (tree) and tell yourself or him that you don't want anyone else (texting).

dreamer55298 wrote:Dream: It was strange, I was in a carnival type setting and I was with my boyfriend, we were smiling and laughing. I was leaning over this yellow concession stand place and I was getting a cup of ice and a cup of peaches. Before I could pick any of them up my boyfriend picked me up and we were walking somewhere else and I could hear my ex and his friend saying oh my gosh look at them. The whole crowd was just looking at is and making remarks that weren’t necessarily bad or good. Eventually my boyfriend leaves and I’m walking by myself and all of a sudden it gets really dark and misty but the moon is shinning. It gave me an Erie feeling , I was scared. So I decided to sit under this tree and I could see the foggy mist rolling by and I pull out my phone and I think I text my boyfriend but I don’t remember what was being said then that was the end

Significant Life Events: I was thinking about my boyfriend that lives in Maryland, I was questioning if I miss him. I don’t feel like I do but I can say that about a lot of people. Being far away isn’t that much of an issue for me because I know I’m coming to see him for the 4th of July and possibly when we go back to college

Background: 19 year old African American female and I work as a sever

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Location: I live in Jackson New Jersey but I currently am costing my sister in Boston MA

Feelings About People: I love my boyfriend very much and then my ex were cool but we don’t talking and I’m happy we don’t. The other people in my Dream I couldn’t recognize

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: Just last night and no it’s not recurring
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion