A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Children dying

Children dying

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Children dying

Postby dreamer55280 on May 13th, 2018, 10:33 pm

Dream: I saw the cul-de-sac where I used to live as a child. The cul-de-sac had dead bodies of children in coffins maybe five children from a neighbor and I understood that they all died around the same time on the same day maybe it was on Friday and I had the dream last night Saturday night. I looked across the street and I saw a long line going outside of my neighbor's house that I grew up with. The people waiting to go inside the house didn't seem human . It seemed that they were demonic . They were were also going to look at some dead children or somebody was grieving.
I didn't see any of the bodies of the children personally I just believe they were from a neighbor that may be used to live to the right of us. But it wasn't certain that it was them that I knew them. But the people across the street were from my friend Donna's house. The two incidences were happening at the same time.

Significant Life Events: My grandson has been on my mind.

Most of my close relationships are always under duress.

Background: 50 year old female, Caucasian with Hispanic descent. Am in a long distance relationship and work as a personal attendant to special needs daughter.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I didn't know any of the people in the dream.

Relationship Status: I am single but have been in a long-distance relationship.

When And How Often: It happened May 12th, and is not recurring.
dreamer55280
Dream Lover

Re: Children dying

Postby chase on May 14th, 2018, 9:24 pm

You mention close relationships being under duress. I wonder if the dead children you hear about, but don't see represent your feelings about the loss of relationships you were working on? Either way you hear about these dead children, you don't see them. That may be a sign that you are "hearing things" or overthinking things without confirming anything in these problematic relationships under duress? Thinking or feeling things are over without confirming it for real??

Dead children across the street you only hear about, and never cross the street to see may point to thinking something is wrong in the relationship and not wanting to make the effort to change yourself (cross the street) to confront the reality of the relationship by calling or speaking to these people.

Tell me more about these relationships under duress?

dreamer55280 wrote:Dream: I saw the cul-de-sac where I used to live as a child. The cul-de-sac had dead bodies of children in coffins maybe five children from a neighbor and I understood that they all died around the same time on the same day maybe it was on Friday and I had the dream last night Saturday night. I looked across the street and I saw a long line going outside of my neighbor's house that I grew up with. The people waiting to go inside the house didn't seem human . It seemed that they were demonic . They were were also going to look at some dead children or somebody was grieving.
I didn't see any of the bodies of the children personally I just believe they were from a neighbor that may be used to live to the right of us. But it wasn't certain that it was them that I knew them. But the people across the street were from my friend Donna's house. The two incidences were happening at the same time.

Significant Life Events: My grandson has been on my mind.

Most of my close relationships are always under duress.

Background: 50 year old female, Caucasian with Hispanic descent. Am in a long distance relationship and work as a personal attendant to special needs daughter.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I didn't know any of the people in the dream.

Relationship Status: I am single but have been in a long-distance relationship.

When And How Often: It happened May 12th, and is not recurring.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion